+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 254 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Can I wash my scalp with something afterwards to get the blood off?

Is the saline solution only to be used before, or can I use this? What about lukewarm water?
    So can I use saline after rolling to clean blood, or no?

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    one more case on *** is positive about wounding response
    Who? super?

So you believe a guy who's first post is to claim to have results without any evidence?

You guys are going crazy there, with all the semen talk

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Who? super?

So you believe a guy who's first post is to claim to have results without any evidence?

You guys are going crazy there, with all the semen talk

I have to agree, Super has provided very little reason to buy his story and we don't even know what the actual procedure done was... given that he's not aware of needle length and didn't give too many details. Hard to see what he has to gain from coming and making up a story, but also not enough to give us much to go on.

Do the slightest bit of research and you'll find that semen is a far superior GF/PG ****tail to the one Kane is producing. Now I'm not endorsing it and there are obviously zero studies on the hair growth effects of semen, but to call it 'crazy' is a bit quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Stocione View Post
    I have to agree, Super has provided very little reason to buy his story and we don't even know what the actual procedure done was... given that he's not aware of needle length and didn't give too many details. Hard to see what he has to gain from coming and making up a story, but also not enough to give us much to go on.
    What to gain? trolling, don't tell me you've never seen people claiming miraculous results and never provide any evidence

Do the slightest bit of research and you'll find that semen is a far superior GF/PG ****tail to the one Kane is producing. Now I'm not endorsing it and there are obviously zero studies on the hair growth effects of semen, but to call it 'crazy' is a bit quick.
    The semen stuff started as a PGE2 joke thread at hlh, it was never intended to be serious. The original poster just pointed out a true fact (PGE2 content in semen) but it was also intended to be humorous as semen, like dog crap, is always used to exemplify how low bald men can go if there is the slight hope of regrowth

But people took it seriously, and now they are starting to experiment with semen on their freaking heads

I haven't, although I've certainly seen fake accounts used for promoting products that are being sold on the internet. I'm not going to pass judgement one way or another on Super yet, but I wouldn't count his story for much.

And whether or not the semen stuff started as a joke is irrelevant to its prospects as a hair growth stimulant. As PrincessRambo has pointed out, semen also contains a number of GFs implicated in hair growth and the PG that bim induces. It's also a bodily fluid and a sanitary one at that. I use saliva to get crumbs off my face. I guess I just don't see the difference. I don't really plant to try it myself though, but it's also not crazy in the least bit.

Super also mentioned being on finasteride, so he can't say conclusively it is down to dermarolling.

keep seeing people asking what to use to cleanse with. if you guys are looking to clean your head with something before/after derma rolling, Hibiclens is probably the ideal thing to use, imo. If you've ever had surgery, a lot of doctors will ask you to wash yourself with this before surgery, as it's cleansing effect is lasting. CVS sells this for US people

Product description :
    A surgical scrub, patient pre-op skin preparation, healthcare personnel hand wash, and a skin wound and general skin cleaner. A trusted leader in antimicrobial cleaners, bonds with the skin to create a protective, germ-killing field. In addition to the fast acting antimicrobial effect, HIBICLENS' non-drying, low skin irritation potential promotes compliance with the frequent hand washing associated with today's clinical protocols. Clear liquid, pink color, and fragranced.

Been doing this for a couple weeks on my temples I do it once till my skin gets red per application. I have noticed that it absorbs a lot quicker. I used to get some in my eyes, like really often or it would just drain down the side of my face. But now it pretty much just srays where applied. Which is a huge plus.,

I really don't feel any pain for the amount of applications I do,it might be overkill. But I did read that the holes can heal within 3 hours so I figure this is the only way. At first I needed to do it a lot to get the red tone of skin, but now I've been able to keep it to a few strokes to get it red. I guess possibly my skin is really thick and durable heh

ANYWAYS, my question is is hydroproxide good enough to clean it with? Considering that these will dull within a few months the rust factor shouldn't be an issue. Or am I completely off base?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgoingon View Post
    Been doing this for a couple weeks on my temples I do it once till my skin gets red per application. I have noticed that it absorbs a lot quicker. I used to get some in my eyes, like really often or it would just drain down the side of my face. But now it pretty much just srays where applied. Which is a huge plus.,

I really don't feel any pain for the amount of applications I do,it might be overkill. But I did read that the holes can heal within 3 hours so I figure this is the only way. At first I needed to do it a lot to get the red tone of skin, but now I've been able to keep it to a few strokes to get it red. I guess possibly my skin is really thick and durable heh

ANYWAYS, my question is is hydroproxide good enough to clean it with? Considering that these will dull within a few months the rust factor shouldn't be an issue. Or am I completely off base?
    You do know we're doing this for the wounding not absorption right? Read the study on the first page.

Hydrogen peroxide would probably be fine. Lot of people are using alcohol, the best option seems to be denture cleaning tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by Stocione View Post

Did you guys see the Super dude posted pics? Not great quality, but they improve his credibility somewhat. He does have more hair.