+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 254 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2539

is she hot?

Question;

How is everyone cleaning their derma roller to prevent the risk of infection? What about storing?

Nevermind; it appears this has already been answered, but I can in no way see or edit my posts.

Risk of Infection

Can you damage your skin?

&&

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    1. Pressing too hard shouldnt matter in regards to side effects. We know that clinics as demonstrated in some of the youtube videos draw a LOT of blood.
    2. Betadine, Isopropanol, Isopropyl should all be used to clean the roller. Some are boiling it hot water followed by the high concentration alcohols.

I store mine in a plastic enclose it came with and then inside the plastic tube container.

Quote Originally Posted by baldnotbeautiful View Post
    to clean it i pour betadine into a shot glass and let the roller sit in it for a few mins, I would think that would clean it pretty well...

Anyone starting to have doubts?
    Or are you all still optimistic?
    I swear my hairs getting worse lately, could be because I'm due for a trim.
    I just want this to work so bloody bad!

Some say that if you use a minox product like lipogain or spectral dnc you do not need to scalp roll as they are ment to penetrate the skin but with scalp roller may work even better.
    Or what about using Dr Razack crinagen with minox instead its worth trying some of these products with the roller as they are more advanced than plain minoxidil.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Some say that if you use a minox product like lipogain or spectral dnc you do not need to scalp roll as they are ment to penetrate the skin but with scalp roller may work even better.
    Or what about using Dr Razack crinagen with minox instead its worth trying some of these products with the roller as they are more advanced than plain minoxidil.

Have people even read the first page of the study? We don't care about how much better minox is being absorbed, what we are trying to achieve is neogenesis. When you wound the skin deep enough, the body will make a decision of whether to make new skin or a hair follicle, we're after hair of course. Adding minox encourages the body to take the follicle route, that's why we use it, not because of absorption. I still would think that lip ovations would be better if you can afford it, but the others should do fine.

PS: Tracy is a woman, she has called the show before and shared her story. Every place always needs a feminine touch, it's just a shame how hostile this place is. And lol to whoever asked if she was hot, she is very hot .

Sup fellas. Got my hair cut Sat. Same gal every time. She told me my hair was growing back in my crown. I have essential tremor in my hands so pics are not coming from me. I do have base line pics. Made by me when I was drunk. My hands do not shake when I am drunk. I quit drinking so my next hair cut I will have her take a pic. Been rolling my ring finger with my ex whore wifes name. Getting lighter every week. Things looking so good ..ghost

Quote Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    Anyone starting to have doubts?
    Or are you all still optimistic?
    I swear my hairs getting worse lately, could be because I'm due for a trim.
    I just want this to work so bloody bad!
    Yes man, with you on wanting this to work, would be a great feeling to start to see an improvement.

I think stick at it for 12 weeks minimum as per the trial and then see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    Have people even read the first page of the study? We don't care about how much better minox is being absorbed, what we are trying to achieve is neogenesis. When you wound the skin deep enough, the body will make a decision of whether to make new skin or a hair follicle, we're after hair of course. Adding minox encourages the body to take the follicle route, that's why we use it, not because of absorption. I still would think that lip ovations would be better if you can afford it, but the others should do fine.

PS: Tracy is a woman, she has called the show before and shared her story. Every place always needs a feminine touch, it's just a shame how hostile this place is. And lol to whoever asked if she was hot, she is very hot .
    hi desperate is it dan the next word hahaha anyway the wounding study starting the thread uses minoxidil and whatever anyone says it still then needs a healing topical wheather its a growth factor or not as i have said before perhaps a product like renokin or dermaheal product to use with the roller but its what works for each individual perhaps osmotics fnc serum as it was used in the burn on scalp regrowth of hair in the damaged area.

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post

Tracy tells it how it is, and is usually correct, no idea what she looks like - she's brave coming back tho, she takes some flak around here.