+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 254 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Are you serious? I don't get even close to being as harsh with you guys as you guys are with me. You guys have been jumping all over my case and giving me massive amounts of unreasonable crap from the very beginning - and all I ever wanted to do was help... I have every right to get even more harsh with you guys than I currently do and I have the green light to go ahead and do so. Whether you like it or not I have a right to defend myself - and I am going to do that.
    Tracy, let me first say I value your input too, and I actually agree with you in most cases, but I think you can be a little harsh too in the way you address people. I know that that's what has provoked me before, not so much your opinions. But then again, I'm a sensitive guy, and I have learned to live with it, and I would actually like to apologize for giving you crap before.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    ...and I would actually like to apologize for giving you crap before.
    Thank you. Apology accepted.

I am never intentionally harsh unless it is in response to someone who is being an aggressive jerk with me. There are many members of this forum who do just that for the sole sake of being an aggressive jerk. When that happens, I will defend myself.

Seems like the lighting in the last two pictures is different.
    In research photos, it is vitally important to maintain consistency as much as humanly possible. When researching a hair loss remedy, this includes lighting, hair style and length, background and poses. If any of those things are different, it could be very difficult or impossible for anyone to be able to tell if any progress is being made.

I looked at his photos, there is too much different for me to be able to tell if any progress has been made. However, I would not expect any progress to be visible for at least four to six months anyways. So I am not surprised if I don't see any.

If the last two pictures in the album are the before pictures and the rest are after, then it definitely could look like you've gained some density. But with the quality of the photos, it's hard to tell really. Seems like the lighting in the last two pictures is different.
    You're right, I took the last two photos in the bathroom and closer to the light, the rest are in my room, the light was on but I think the bathroom one has more power. Anyways, I will eventually take some in the bathroom with the same buzzed head when I need it. I am not going to go now just to prove a point, maybe like in 1 month and half more I will go again.

Tracy, let me first say I value your input too, and I actually agree with you in most cases, but I think you can be a little harsh too in the way you address people. I know that that's what has provoked me before, not so much your opinions. But then again, I'm a sensitive guy, and I have learned to live with it, and I would actually like to apologize for giving you crap before.
    I've probably said this before, but I'm actually a fan of the way Tracy tries to inject some common sense into many of the threads on this forum. Her advise is usually excellent, even though I do not agree with some of what she says.

I know she got some crap in the past, but things seems to have gotten a lot less hostile here over the past few months and I'm really enjoying reading and participating on forum even more now.

I think Tracy might have some PTSD from being harassed in the past, but I have to agree that she has been acting inappropriately hostile and defensive lately.

I'm sure you're reading this Tracy so please take this for how it is meant, as I am a member who respects and appreciates you here. Please try to take the high road and stop being so hostile. If you have something to say, you are obviously intelligent enough to make your points without name calling or finger pointing. Two wrongs to not make a right and this type of behavior only lumps you into the say category as some of the people who used to be hostile towards you and you are too good for that.

In research photos, it is vitally important to maintain consistency as much as humanly possible. When researching a hair loss remedy, this includes lighting, hair style and length, background and poses. If any of those things are different, it could be very difficult or impossible for anyone to be able to tell if any progress is being made.

I looked at his photos, there is too much different for me to be able to tell if any progress has been made. However, I would not expect any progress to be visible for at least four to six months anyways. So I am not surprised if I don't see any.
    You're right Tracy, my apologies. The ones on the bottom are taken directly under the light and the others I was sitting down and the light is not as powerful. I will get buzzed again in 2 months or so and I will try to take the photos as closely as possible to the first ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    I will get buzzed again in 2 months or so and I will try to take the photos as closely as possible to the first ones.
    Actually, I like your hairstyle the way it is now. Why not just maintain that hair style from now on as you continue to participate in this trial?

Get someone to help you with photos. Use a good quality camera and do your best to keep the lighting and backgrounds consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    I think Tracy might have some PTSD from being harassed in the past, but I have to agree that she has been acting inappropriately hostile and defensive lately.
    I don't know if it is PTSD but I have been getting more aggressive with these guys as they have continued to get more aggressive with me. Maybe it is PTSD or maybe it's just a "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" kind of issue.

Tracy could you tell me again where to buy the saline solution? I've checked my local pharmacies and they don't carry.

Thanks.

I don't know if it is PTSD but I have been getting more aggressive with these guys as they have continued to get more aggressive with me. Maybe it is PTSD or maybe it's just a "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" kind of issue.
    Well whatever it is, you're too good to stoop to their level. Take the high road.