+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

guys i think Nigam will outsource his techniques to more "artistic" surgeons. wouldn't worry about that part. you can always get your hairline done by an artist and go to Nigam to bulk up your density in mid scalp and crown.

Quote Originally Posted by reckless View Post
    But what are Dr Nigam's artistic skills like?

I understand that donor doubling is fantastic but can he do good looking transplants?

Can he create the crown whirls? Or make realistic hairlines?
    I think he has been speaking to some IAHRS surgeons.......so maybe he will pass his methods onto them and take commission. Although as far as I assume he wants to keep his methods to himself in India, so will have his own surgery for that.

That is all of course if he can achieve what he says he can.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I think he has been speaking to some IAHRS surgeons.......so maybe he will pass his methods onto them and take commission. Although as far as I assume he wants to keep his methods to himself in India, so will have his own surgery for that.

That is all of course if he can achieve what he says he can.
    But if he's taking commission and his methods are working with cells, etc, does it not require clinical trials for IAHRS surgeons to use first?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    But if he's taking commission and his methods are working with cells, etc, does it not require clinical trials for IAHRS surgeons to use first?
    no idea, you probably know more than me, I just made a total and utter assumption.

Not for everything he is doing, he claims doubling could be done anywhere in the world right now.

According to Tom, Dr. Nigam is meeting with Dr. Mwamba this September to talk about sharing his technique...for me this is make or break...if it's legit we will see Dr. Mwamba confirm that it is and he will begin using it and then everyone will be going to him and Nigam to get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Not for everything he is doing, he claims doubling could be done anywhere in the world right now.

According to Tom, Dr. Nigam is meeting with Dr. Mwamba this September to talk about sharing his technique...for me this is make or break...if it's legit we will see Dr. Mwamba confirm that it is and he will begin using it and then everyone will be going to him and Nigam to get it done.
    Doubling is the procedure where it brings an NW7 to around an NW2/3 (thought not exactly dense) but with donor regeneration and minimal scarring, correct?

If thats the case, I'd rather wait for that than go with Gho, essentially it'd bring myself from an NW3 with some thinning to an NW1 with dense hair.

For baldies who are far gone.......doubling sounds great but..........

How much is it going to cost, if it is going to be the same sort of price it is now for FUE grafts then it is going to be out of most our our price range anyway.

6000 FUE = Ridiculous ££££££££&# 163;££

6000 By doubling = Just as ridiculous ££££££££&# 163;£ ?

I got an idea, lets create another thread so everyone can spend 20 pages making wild assumptions and giving useless opinions about when a cure will come to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I got an idea, lets create another thread so everyone can spend 20 pages making wild assumptions and giving useless opinions about when a cure will come to fruition.
    I've got a better idea; just add your two cents on the matter in any thread already as they all contain wild assumptions and giving useless opinions about when a cure will come to fruition.

I've got a better idea; just add your two cents on the matter in any thread already as they all contain wild assumptions and giving useless opinions about when a cure will come to fruition.
    Seems like the only thing that goes on here anymore. Every thread is now just a bunch of baldies playing the guessing game.