will there be a cure that takes a completely bald guy to nw 0 in 10 years - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    911

    Default

    guys i think Nigam will outsource his techniques to more "artistic" surgeons. wouldn't worry about that part. you can always get your hairline done by an artist and go to Nigam to bulk up your density in mid scalp and crown.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reckless View Post
    But what are Dr Nigam's artistic skills like?

    I understand that donor doubling is fantastic but can he do good looking transplants?

    Can he create the crown whirls? Or make realistic hairlines?
    I think he has been speaking to some IAHRS surgeons.......so maybe he will pass his methods onto them and take commission. Although as far as I assume he wants to keep his methods to himself in India, so will have his own surgery for that.

    That is all of course if he can achieve what he says he can.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I think he has been speaking to some IAHRS surgeons.......so maybe he will pass his methods onto them and take commission. Although as far as I assume he wants to keep his methods to himself in India, so will have his own surgery for that.

    That is all of course if he can achieve what he says he can.
    But if he's taking commission and his methods are working with cells, etc, does it not require clinical trials for IAHRS surgeons to use first?

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    But if he's taking commission and his methods are working with cells, etc, does it not require clinical trials for IAHRS surgeons to use first?
    no idea, you probably know more than me, I just made a total and utter assumption.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    But if he's taking commission and his methods are working with cells, etc, does it not require clinical trials for IAHRS surgeons to use first?
    Not for everything he is doing, he claims doubling could be done anywhere in the world right now.

    According to Tom, Dr. Nigam is meeting with Dr. Mwamba this September to talk about sharing his technique...for me this is make or break...if it's legit we will see Dr. Mwamba confirm that it is and he will begin using it and then everyone will be going to him and Nigam to get it done.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Not for everything he is doing, he claims doubling could be done anywhere in the world right now.

    According to Tom, Dr. Nigam is meeting with Dr. Mwamba this September to talk about sharing his technique...for me this is make or break...if it's legit we will see Dr. Mwamba confirm that it is and he will begin using it and then everyone will be going to him and Nigam to get it done.
    Doubling is the procedure where it brings an NW7 to around an NW2/3 (thought not exactly dense) but with donor regeneration and minimal scarring, correct?

    If thats the case, I'd rather wait for that than go with Gho, essentially it'd bring myself from an NW3 with some thinning to an NW1 with dense hair.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,064

    Default

    For baldies who are far gone.......doubling sounds great but..........

    How much is it going to cost, if it is going to be the same sort of price it is now for FUE grafts then it is going to be out of most our our price range anyway.

    6000 FUE = Ridiculous ££££££££&# 163;££

    6000 By doubling = Just as ridiculous ££££££££&# 163;£ ?

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Schrodinger's Box
    Posts
    910

    Default

    I got an idea, lets create another thread so everyone can spend 20 pages making wild assumptions and giving useless opinions about when a cure will come to fruition.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I got an idea, lets create another thread so everyone can spend 20 pages making wild assumptions and giving useless opinions about when a cure will come to fruition.
    I've got a better idea; just add your two cents on the matter in any thread already as they all contain wild assumptions and giving useless opinions about when a cure will come to fruition.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Schrodinger's Box
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I've got a better idea; just add your two cents on the matter in any thread already as they all contain wild assumptions and giving useless opinions about when a cure will come to fruition.
    Seems like the only thing that goes on here anymore. Every thread is now just a bunch of baldies playing the guessing game.

Similar Threads

  1. Baldness cure still ten years away:(
    By thechamp in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 06:59 PM
  2. Cure within 10 years?
    By hairysituation in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 06:08 PM
  3. Spencer Kobren Takes Your Calls tonight on The Bald Truth
    By tbtadmin in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 03:56 PM
  4. Spencer Kobren Takes Your Calls tonight on The Bald Truth
    By tbtadmin in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 08:54 PM
  5. About to turn 22 and nearly completely bald
    By Dos Equis in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 04:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Is there any hope for me Norwood 6
04-11-2019 02:54 PM
by lpel
Last Post By lukp
Today 02:12 PM
FUE Vs DHI, which results are more natural?
Today 11:56 AM
by RomRav
Last Post By RomRav
Today 11:56 AM
Advanced Hair Clinics, Athens
Today 11:31 AM
by RomRav
Last Post By RomRav
Today 11:31 AM
Smile hair clinic, turkey
12-21-2018 12:13 AM
by saassaf
Last Post By RomRav
Today 10:06 AM
Adventure Games
11-30-2022 11:32 PM
by vobejoh
Last Post By tasimkhan077
Yesterday 09:46 PM