Threaded View

Default Life is shit.......being bald

So.....I don't go out drinking that much because I hate hangovers and I know the chances are I will get at least one comment about my lack of hair.

I went out last night and as usual/as standard I got grief cos of my lack of hair.......

This time it was some random girl who decided to talk to me and my mates.....first mention of my hair was when she introduced us to her friends.......BALD COMMENT NUMBER 1: I was introduced as 'baldy'. We started talking about pubs/bars in town and I said I had earlier been to a specific bar in town and she said she didn't like it because she thought the girls that go there were too pretty and so were the guys. BALD ABUSE NUMBER 2: She went on to ask 'do you really think you have any chance of getting with those girls'. BALD ABUSE NUMBER 3: She ends up rubbing my bald head. She said that I should try another pub/bar in town sometime and weirdly, although she was offending me with her knobhead comments I think she was trying to come onto me, asking me to come down to this pub/bar where she worked and was clearly asking me to come down at a specific time, winking at me and so on.

Thing is, she wasn't attractive, I wasn't interested, she had already seriously offended me, I didn't really understand how she thought she could come onto me after straight out abuse. I did not get it, If I had introduced her to my mates as 'flat chested' I think I would have got a knee to the balls whereas she thinks it's fine to call me 'baldy'.

A long time ago when I had hair I had some HOT looking girls after me, to go from that to having some unattractive girl come up to me, abuse me/chat me up, is hard to deal with.

I already know how people perceive me with no hair, with mates and strangers commenting in a negative way on it, I can see in the mirror that it's bad. And when you get regular comments on it and as stern comments like I got from her that I basically am not good looking enough for a certain bar you realise just how you are perceived by everyone. When I was younger I would get girls coming onto me, mates (weirdly) would tell me I am good looking, so I knew I was an attractive guy, these days it's pretty much the opposite.

Makes me realise that I need to do something about it. Makes me now want to do whatever I can to get my hair back.........ie get FUT which scares the shit out of me.....but even though I am deeply concerned that it may not work for me....it is the fault of humankind that I have had to get it done......I think if I explained to anyone the abuse I get for my hair they would understand why I got a hair transplant.

It is all bullshit.