+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Here's some results of taking finasteride, look at the bottom charts for results. 10mg/month seem to work pretty good (thats 2.5mg/week, or 1mg pill two to three times a week).

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Here's some results of taking finasteride, look at the bottom charts for results. 10mg/month seem to work pretty good (thats 2.5mg/week, or 1mg pill two to three times a week).

I have tried once a week I still get fat estrogen build up in my stomach, I just wanted to know if topical fin would do the same as oral!

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    I have tried once a week I still get fat estrogen build up in my stomach, I just wanted to know if topical fin would do the same as oral!
    You'd have to try and see!

Personally, I think if you want a topical solution you should get on CB-03-01 as its far more effective than FIN without the sides.

hellouser,

Intersting but, these charts are the result of oral finasteride, no? Do not know if systemic absorption would be exactly the same as the oral dose.

gentlemen,

You who know my case the photos (CG 210), advise the use of Polaris NR 02 to improve and maintain my result?

Interesting graphs! It's not all about finasteride though. Only the 5mg/day is finasteride (the graphs with many fluctuations) and the others are dutasteride. It's interesting to see how dutasteride has way fewer fluctuations and how much time it takes for DHT levels to get back to the baseline levels after discontinuation. Do you have a source?

More on topic: this shampoo could indeed be an interesting addition, but with non-approved medical shampoos I'm always a bit suspicious about the vehicles used. Not always justified, I know.

P.S. I think it's cool how you have not entirely turned against finasteride even though you yourself suffered side effects from it.

Quote Originally Posted by stilltrying View Post
    Interesting graphs! It's not all about finasteride though. Only the 5mg/day is finasteride (the graphs with many fluctuations) and the others are dutasteride. It's interesting to see how dutasteride has way fewer fluctuations and how much time it takes for DHT levels to get back to the baseline levels after discontinuation. Do you have a source?

More on topic: this shampoo could indeed be an interesting addition, but with non-approved medical shampoos I'm always a bit suspicious about the vehicles used. Not always justified, I know.

P.S. I think it's cool how you have not entirely turned against finasteride even though you yourself suffered side effects from it.
    I dont remember where I got the graph, I may have it bookmarked on my personal laptop though (im at work now).

I've never argued finasteride's efficacy, it definitely does work and can work VERY well for some men, however its still a stone age drug that has the risk of some very serious sexual side effects. I've never taken it though. The shampoo I'd like to try though.

I dont remember where I got the graph, I may have it bookmarked on my personal laptop though (im at work now).
    Alright, would be cool if you could look that up later!

I've never argued finasteride's efficacy, it definitely does work and can work VERY well for some men, however its still a stone age drug that has the risk of some very serious sexual side effects. I've never taken it though. The shampoo I'd like to try though.
    Yeah I agree and share your emotions completely. It has yet to be seen whether the topical finasteride is also absorbed systematically or whether the decreased serum DHT is a consequence of fewer residue DHT from the hair follicles. I'm on the verge of taking finasteride now time is really starting to count for me, since many men also seem to get away without side effects. I may as well try the shampoo first though.

Well hopefully I can avoid the weight gain side effect going topical fin