Shampoo with fin - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,763

    Default Shampoo with fin

    Shampoo with fin and minoxdil http://www.polarisresearchlabs.com/nr-02.php

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Those goddamn companies should spend a little less on copywriting and on packaging and a little more on legitimate trials.

    "What if we took the only two proven treatments ... and stuff it in a shampoo ?".
    Genius. Brillant. Take my money.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    edit: fukkit

    Good thing we can delete posts and send private messages on this forum, as well as vote on content we find appropriate and relevant per forum subsection.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,004

    Thumbs down

    downvote*

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Look, this shampoo I have not tried it, but Polaris Research products I know are excellent. There is a line Minoxidil 15% and 16% indicated for NW 4 and 5.

    I use Spectral (if I'm not mistaken is the same company) and the products are fantastic, in my opinion is the best topic against baldness market and one that gave me some regrowth.

    All other topical products that I have tried so far have never given me any results, unless these Spectral line.

    Soon, I will certainly try the Polaris NR-10 and NR-11:
    http://www.polarisresearchlabs.com/nr-10.php

    I think anyone who is criticizing the product probably never tested. Much higher than a Kirkland Minoxidil, for example.

    Hugs

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    edit: fukkit

    Good thing we can delete posts and send private messages on this forum, as well as vote on content we find appropriate and relevant per forum subsection.
    Your one angry little man stop getting your nickers in a knot

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JulioGP View Post
    Look, this shampoo I have not tried it, but Polaris Research products I know are excellent. There is a line Minoxidil 15% and 16% indicated for NW 4 and 5.

    I use Spectral (if I'm not mistaken is the same company) and the products are fantastic, in my opinion is the best topic against baldness market and one that gave me some regrowth.

    All other topical products that I have tried so far have never given me any results, unless these Spectral line.

    Soon, I will certainly try the Polaris NR-10 and NR-11:
    http://www.polarisresearchlabs.com/nr-10.php

    I think anyone who is criticizing the product probably never tested. Much higher than a Kirkland Minoxidil, for example.

    Hugs
    Yeah i wanted to try their products but i just don't ****ing understand how and where get their stuff, where can i buy some NR-10?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bibz View Post
    Yeah i wanted to try their products but i just don't ****ing understand how and where get their stuff, where can i buy some NR-10?
    Ebay

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Your one angry little man stop getting your nickers in a knot
    Stop posting about finasteride and minoxidil in the cutting edge section; get that through your thick head.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    I will get it threw my thick head, the funny thing is there the only cutting edge treatments that are proven to work so kiss my ass and enjoy all the cutting edge treatments.

Similar Threads

  1. Nizoral Shampoo or Alpecin Shampoo
    By GreatSage in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-17-2018, 04:11 PM
  2. Pura d'or Shampoo, Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Shampoo
    By soulbuddy in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 04:42 AM
  3. Best DHT shampoo...
    By mcmjlm in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 03:02 AM
  4. Shampoo
    By Crisp in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 05:23 PM
  5. N2 shampoo
    By Zed in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Have you used a car delivery before?
01-10-2023 05:53 AM
by Glent
Last Post By denisse
Today 08:34 AM
Class 6 hairloss after 1 case with inteview. Dr. Lindsey
01-09-2023 06:28 AM
Last Post By BlytheWoody
Yesterday 12:10 AM
RA 133 - (7347 FUSE/Fue grafts) 6.5 months update
02-02-2023 11:46 PM
Last Post By Dr A's Clinic
02-02-2023 11:46 PM
Sarms
12-16-2019 05:45 AM
Last Post By markgeller
02-01-2023 10:50 PM