+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Taking Propecia again will cause you to purchase endless "natural" supplements to counter the terrible sides FIN will cause. I mean who knows what sides you could get from the additional supplements you will be taking...it's a never ending cycle of pills and anxiety. Why do that to yourself when you already know Propecia has negative impacts on your body. I mean gyno? Are you hearing yourself? You want to knowingly take a pill that will flare up your already prone gyno body? What.. To counter it with grapeseed extract? That's insane.

That can't be good for your body, taking all those pills and such. I am as desperate as you Conpecia, but even I know puffy nipples and a limp penis is not worth even staring at a Propecia pill again.

There is really nothing we can do at this point, specifically if you are prone to ugly Propecia sides.

Have you looked into HT options??

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Taking Propecia again will cause you to purchase endless "natural" supplements to counter the terrible sides FIN will cause. I mean who knows what sides you could get from the additional supplements you will be taking...it's a never ending cycle of pills and anxiety. Why do that to yourself when you already know Propecia has negative impacts on your body. I mean gyno? Are you hearing yourself? You want to knowingly take a pill that will flare up your already prone gyno body? What.. To counter it with grapeseed extract? That's insane.

That can't be good for your body, taking all those pills and such. I am as desperate as you Conpecia, but even I know puffy nipples and a limp penis is not worth even staring at a Propecia pill again.

There is really nothing we can do at this point, specifically if you are prone to ugly Propecia sides.

Have you looked into HT options??

i couldn't agree more. i am that desperate to have my hair back, but know it is not worth it. Propecia is a poison for the body whether you are getting sides or not. So many options are being explored but they just seem miles and miles away.

well...honestly, unless you return back to 100% normal after taking a break from propecia, I personally wouldn't recommend ever trying again.

I've gotten sides from propecia, but all of mine went completely away within 2 weeks of stopping, and each time (i've attempted to start up propecia about 3-4 different times from anywhere between 1 month and 6 at all kinds of different dosing schedules)

I would start hitting the gym seriously if you have not been yet, to see if you can optimize your T first, and to see if that trace of gyno starts to vanish. then, and only then, would I suggest something like .25mg finasteride every third day with some zinc, grape seed extract (sure why not) and whatever else can help with estrogen. eating brocolli, nettle root perhaps?

Try topical fin to avoid weight gain amd sides

Topical fin at 0.1 percent is worth a shot to avoid sides!