+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Grape Seed Extract + Fish Oil + Zinc to Minimize Propecia Sides?

Hey guys,

Just took a good look at my crown after a haircut. I'm pushing Manu Ginobili territory if I don't act fast. As much as I absolutely loathe the thought of this, I am strongly considering returning to Propecia, starting at a low dose and working my way up to around .5mg EOD.

Propecia has given me gynecomastia in the past, and I still have traces of it as I type this. My chest never returned to normal. At this point though, I am faced with a terrible choice:

1. Take Propecia and try to combat the side effects with known anti-estrogens, knowing that I may be in pain and develop manboobs or other sides from the supplements.

Or...

2. Don't inhibit my DHT and continue taking unproven experimental products that have not shown any regrowth, and risk further hair loss for which there is NO CURE in sight.

I am going to go with option 1. It is possible to prevent gyno with anti aromatase treatments. However, I'd like to attempt to treat this via natural means rather than crazy shit like letrozole (a side effect of which is... yep, hairloss...).

So, I've been doing research and the number one thing I've read about is Grape Seed Extract. Another good one is Zinc. And then Fish Oil is supposed to help as well.

If anybody has ANY thoughts on this, please comment. I need help developing a solid anti-estrogen regimen that will prevent gyno outbreaks so that I can take finasteride again. Libido loss was never really an issue, if anything it was way too high to being with.

It sucks that my hairloss has even gotten to this stage, especially when I successfully took Propecia for many years before the gyno episode. This is literally a last-ditch effort. If it causes me too much pain I'll just say **** it, taper off all meds and shave my head.

Thanks guys.

You do have the option of taking topical AA such as ru and cb. Not so much research is done on them, but some users report great results. You might have sides since it can absorb through topicall applications. If you want to stick to fda route then try get back of propecia just .25 mg every other day. Could look into natural estrogen blockers or otc ones to reduce the increase in estrogen. Also, add nizoral and minox to help. I am in the same boat just cant deal with propecia sides kind of scared to go back on it. I am thinking about trying cb0301 x2 a week once a proper vehicle is developed.

It sucks that we dont have much options without ****ing around with hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by ge77inhigh View Post
    You do have the option of taking topical AA such as ru and cb. Not so much research is done on them, but some users report great results. You might have sides since it can absorb through topicall applications. If you want to stick to fda route then try get back of propecia just .25 mg every other day. Could look into natural estrogen blockers or otc ones to reduce the increase in estrogen. Also, add nizoral and minox to help. I am in the same boat just cant deal with propecia sides kind of scared to go back on it. I am thinking about trying cb0301 x2 a week once a proper vehicle is developed.

It sucks that we dont have much options without ****ing around with hormones.
    yep i'm not ****ing around with topical AA's unless all else fails. low dose propecia with this other stuff is an option.

CB will be the savior once we determine proper vehicle but shit that could be a year man. hate this shit

I'm taking this Grape Seed Extract 50:1 100mg equivalent to 5000mg Grape Seed powder, 6 pills a day. Unable to minimize the effects of gynaecomastia, with only tamoxifen citrate. After that I'm using Triazole (supplement) which so far seems to be giving a good result by blocking estrogen.

thanks Julio! also just got a tip that progesterone cream helps. gonna do some research on that and report back.

Topical are a pain to apply. i started taking ru like a month ago, but had sides. They weren't bad as fin, and they were temporary. I just might try it again with just 10 mg, and leave on the scalp for 1 hour. This has helped to cut the sides. i can't really say if it really safe for you or not. Atleast with fin there is documented cases and studies. Ru doesn't really doesn't have much in safety.

To deal with gyno on propecia, i like the fact that you are trying natural remedy first. To help with that you can pick up OTC estrogen blockers from GNC. They might help to reduce estradiol to the natural levels. i wouldn't recommend jumping on prescribed ones too quick. Some people have reported getting sides with them also. I think you would hate to deal with two different hormonal sides. The goal is to keep natural level of esradiols in the body. Also, if not too much of a pain making few diet changes can also effect estrogen levels. Green Tea supplement are great to get estrogen out of your system. Also, get pre and post lab test done to see the effectiveness of treatments.

What other sides did you have on propecia?

0.5mg inhibits just as much DHT as 1mg, try 0.25 mg.

I have had enough looking for soulotions to estrogen I'm just going to shave my head **** it

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkosama View Post
    0.5mg inhibits just as much DHT as 1mg, try 0.25 mg.
    yeah and it also gives the exact same sides unfortunately

natural is not going to help with propecia sides, iv tried grape seed, DIM, resveratrol, everything, the sides are too powerful,
    A legit pharma anti - e might do it but im no mood to **** with my body