+ Reply to Thread

Default Lets get Dr.Roland Lauster and Dr.Cotsarelis..Crowd Funding.

How about leasing a couple billboards via crowd funding to target Dr. Lauster and Dr. Cotsarelis and maybe we get a response. We can put em close to their Universities / labs.
    It could read,
    [ Hey Dr. Lauster, whats taking you so long? We at baldtruthtalk would love to know. ]

Hopefully they see the boards and respond and maybe become friendly to the site. Thousands of bald men out there would love to contribute to something like this. The way i see it is nothing bad can come out of it , it brings awareness to the site and struggle, and most of us waste money on B.S anyway. Chime in.

For the record..I do not intend on starting this( no time )maybe one of you guys could or maybe a mod. I will just contribute.

you should go back through the Dr. Nigam threads and read the abuse that man has taken by the forums. Calling them out via a billboard will just piss them off and give them even less incentive than they already have to be active on these forums.

Who cares about Lauster. Jahoda already is far ahead of him

Quote Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    How about leasing a couple billboards via crowd funding to target Dr. Lauster and Dr. Cotsarelis and maybe we get a response. We can put em close to their Universities / labs.
    It could read,
    [ Hey Dr. Lauster, whats taking you so long? We at baldtruthtalk would love to know. ]

Hopefully they see the boards and respond and maybe become friendly to the site. Thousands of bald men out there would love to contribute to something like this. The way i see it is nothing bad can come out of it , it brings awareness to the site and struggle, and most of us waste money on B.S anyway. Chime in.

For the record..I do not intend on starting this( no time )maybe one of you guys could or maybe a mod. I will just contribute.
    Leasing out a billboard is very, VERY expensive and only doing a few is not worth the effort since it won't get as much exposure as you'd like, unless you want to do it in, say, times square. You're better off allocating money and doing a viral campaign of some kind with a website to draw interest.

You're also going to need a marketing WIZARD to pull it off the way you'd want.