+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    2 and half years and no sides. You my friend are overreacting. Half the time people read all the negative comments on propecia and believe everything before even trying it.
    I'm not overreacting, i'm junk went numb while i was on it. My testosterone went from high 600-700 down to 150. I'm back to normal now, but i'm being honest it wasn't a pleasant experience. I have mates that have taken it for years with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    20 years?? Sweet god. Dude that cannot be good...
    well spencer says hes been using this time you need to ring into the bald truth show instead of sending out misleading comments scare stories with no truth? this site is for helping guys to keep there hair?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    well spencer says hes been using this time you need to ring into the bald truth show instead of sending out misleading comments scare stories with no truth? this site is for helping guys to keep there hair?
    Doke, I used Propecia for a year I'm very aware of the drug and how it impacts the body regardless if you or anybody else that tries it experiences no side effects. Who gives a rip what Spencer does, I don't.

My own dermatologist and pharmacist whom I formed a great relationship with even advised against using it long term because of unknown health risks it could cause. I currently do not take the drug anymore because obviously it impacted my health negatively... But if both my derm and pharmacist advised against using it that long-term, it's going to raise some eyebrows on my end.

I can careless what you or anyone do with Propecia, I just personally wouldn't sleep well at night knowing what I know from licensed individuals. To each their own. Enjoy popping that Propecia pill bro, just ignore me.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Doke, I used Propecia for a year I'm very aware of the drug and how it impacts the body regardless if you or anybody else that tries it experiences no side effects. Who gives a rip what Spencer does, I don't.

My own dermatologist and pharmacist whom I formed a great relationship with even advised against using it long term because of unknown health risks it could cause. I currently do not take the drug anymore because obviously it impacted my health negatively... But if both my derm and pharmacist advised against using it that long-term, it's going to raise some eyebrows on my end.

I can careless what you or anyone do with Propecia, I just personally wouldn't sleep well at night knowing what I know from licensed individuals. To each their own. Enjoy popping that Propecia pill bro, just ignore me.
    Look some drugs will cause side effects in some like you but by coming here and posting about you problems scares people who may get to save some hair? i know its a free forum and i have seen many so called natural guys saying this and that about minoxidil and dht lowering drugs and some can get side effects from the naturals as well so its down to choice or trial as i have done.
    Now i have been on finasteride over 15 years withno side effects and dutasteride and with a natural product i got upset tummy and had to stop taking.
    Also before propecia was licenced for hair loss people were trialing it on themselves the same as avodart now and the scare stories were going round in them days which was in the 90s.
    And now many have been on the drug as said many years with no problems it was scare stories its more problem eating burgers and fries every day of the week or other rubbish people put into themselves than taking propecia whick quite frankly is such a small dose at 1mg a day and many have taken higher doses with no long term problems.
    Im not saying here go out and take these drugs but if you are young and losing your hair then try it but also use a topical regrowth agent with it.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Look some drugs will cause side effects in some like you but by coming here and posting about you problems scares people who may get to save some hair? i know its a free forum and i have seen many so called natural guys saying this and that about minoxidil and dht lowering drugs and some can get side effects from the naturals as well so its down to choice or trial as i have done.
    Now i have been on finasteride over 15 years withno side effects and dutasteride and with a natural product i got upset tummy and had to stop taking.
    Also before propecia was licenced for hair loss people were trialing it on themselves the same as avodart now and the scare stories were going round in them days which was in the 90s.
    And now many have been on the drug as said many years with no problems it was scare stories its more problem eating burgers and fries every day of the week or other rubbish people put into themselves than taking propecia whick quite frankly is such a small dose at 1mg a day and many have taken higher doses with no long term problems.
    Im not saying here go out and take these drugs but if you are young and losing your hair then try it but also use a topical regrowth agent with it.
    I had awful sides after 8 months the first time I took it.
    I stopped and tried twice after that with the same sides.
    Ball sack seemed tight and painful. Felt like I I had a UTI and prostate infection.
    Sexual sides. ETC.

I think when you are running a trial its with a very select group who may not get the sides. You then release something to the millions and of course 500 will have sides but 50 will have awful ones.
    Some of use are the 50, some are the 500 others never feel anything. It sucks to be in the 50. I can see my hair in the tub again after only a few months. My front line is thinner and Im looking at surgeries now.
    My balls still havent gotten to 100%.
    As for the burger and fries comment. I am a super gym rat and eat more healthy than 90% of the US population, so that means nothing, in fact its possibly my own damn health being thrown off that causes the sides so bad.