Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Inactive

Default Hair Replication Tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by cole777 View Post
    If possible, get him to post some videos of course he can keep his face out, but I have honestly yet to see any finished procedure videos anywhere online, this would be much better.

As for the guarantee, instead of just verbally guaranteeing your work. Would you be willing to sign a contract stating if the candidate is unhappy with the procedure do to discoloration or unnatural look due to abnormally large dotting that you will refund the money of the procedure and pay for the removal? THAT would really be something and I am sure a LOT of folks would definitely trust your work more then.
    Actually we are working on a video now, it will show the procedure from start to finish. As for the guarantee, this is already written into the documents the client completes when they arrive. I have had a similar guarantee for the past 25 years for my custom tattoos as well. Never had any takers. Only one client came back three years later on a custom tattoo and said he thought the red was too bright........even after he tried cooking it in the sun. (He thought it would fade). 90% of my business has been referral and repeat.

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by Artistry Concepts View Post
    Actually we are working on a video now, it will show the procedure from start to finish. As for the guarantee, this is already written into the documents the client completes when they arrive. I have had the same guarantee for the past 25 years for my custom tattoos as well. Never had any takers. Only one client came back three years later on a custom tattoo and said he thought the red was too bright........even after he tried cooking it in the sun. (He thought it would fade). 90% of my business has been referral and repeat.
    Well this sounds reasonable, of course I would need to see the contract myself to make sure it covers the refund AND removal process fees etc and so forth but if I had that looked over and it was legit then this would be very good. Looking forward to seeing the video, when you do the video, after you do the start to finish procedure, please also add a full run around of the entire finished procedure a couple months after it had been completed so that we can see if there was any discoloration please. You could of course add that second video later.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by cole777 View Post
    Well this sounds reasonable, of course I would need to see the contract myself to make sure it covers the refund AND removal process fees etc and so forth but if I had that looked over and it was legit then this would be very good. Looking forward to seeing the video, when you do the video, after you do the start to finish procedure, please also add a full run around of the entire finished procedure a couple months after it had been completed so that we can see if there was any discoloration please. You could of course add that second video later.
    I think we are capable of handling it without your help and direction, thank you.

So the huge dots were down to dodgy needles, i really dont know what to make of you Mark or AC,
    some of your results look fantastic and some not, when rightly questioned on your work you instantly try
    to defame Coles character,
    acuse him of wrongdoing
    with the reposted pictures and then blame your customer for being a fidget and then your tools.
    This does'nt inspire confidence in me.

I would need to see many more pictures (pref shaved to match tatt),
    video, have a full guarantee of refund and removal as suggested by Cole and
    see for myself in the flesh before i even consider this.

Just imagine what damage dodgy work could do to someones life. We cannot take that chance.

(This one of your own blown up images,
    I must say this result below looks really good in my opinion. this wasnt messed with by me.)

Last edited by madman; 09-14-2009 at 06:49 AM. Reason: added photos

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    So the huge dots were down to dodgy needles, i really dont know what to make of you Mark or AC,
    some of your results look fantastic and some not, when rightly questioned on your work you instantly try
    to defame Coles character,
    acuse him of wrongdoing
    with the reposted pictures and then blame your customer for being a fidget and then your tools.
    This does'nt inspire confidence in me.

I would need to see many more pictures (pref shaved to match tatt),
    video, have a full guarantee of refund and removal as suggested by Cole and
    see for myself in the flesh before i even consider this.

Just imagine what damage dodgy work could do to someones life. We cannot take that chance.

(This one of your own blown up images,
    I must say this result below looks really good in my opinion. this wasnt messed with by me.)

YES, THIS pic is what I would expect to receive EXACTLY, and NOTHING less. IF these results can be achieved once, why not always?

Inactive

Default Hair Replication Tattoo

All procedures look like that now...that's why I make my own needle sets as I mentioned several times. We are posting new photos almost every day. But you must keep in mind that most photos taken are immediately after the procedure. The irritated scalp will subside and the pigment lightens a shade or two during the healing process of about 2 weeks. You are looking at pigment that is just minutes old in some cases, hence it would be darker until it cures.

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by Artistry Concepts View Post
    All procedures look like that now...that's why I make my own needle sets as I mentioned several times. We are posting new photos almost every day. But you must keep in mind that most photos taken are immediately after the procedure. The irritated scalp will subside and the pigment lightens a shade or two during the healing process of about 2 weeks. You are looking at pigment that is just minutes old in some cases, hence it would be darker until it cures.
    So what you are saying is that the ink does in fact fade?

And what did you tell the person with the bad job, are you going to correct it for him or does he not care that it looks so unnatural?

To be fair to AC it is no secret that the pigment will drop a couple shades during the first few weeks. Im sure it says so on his site.

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    To be fair to AC it is no secret that the pigment will drop a couple shades during the first few weeks. Im sure it says so on his site.
    Well if that is the case then it only makes sense that the larger unnatural dots would start to look like blotches when they fade and get worse and worse with time.

If they are meant to be dark and defined then they should stay that way except very small like hair follicles really are imo.