just did the hair replication (tattoo) procedure...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artistry Concepts
    Inactive
    • Aug 2009

Hair Replication Tattoo

All procedures look like that now...that's why I make my own needle sets as I mentioned several times. We are posting new photos almost every day. But you must keep in mind that most photos taken are immediately after the procedure. The irritated scalp will subside and the pigment lightens a shade or two during the healing process of about 2 weeks. You are looking at pigment that is just minutes old in some cases, hence it would be darker until it cures.

Comment

• cole777

Originally posted by Artistry Concepts
      All procedures look like that now...that's why I make my own needle sets as I mentioned several times. We are posting new photos almost every day. But you must keep in mind that most photos taken are immediately after the procedure. The irritated scalp will subside and the pigment lightens a shade or two during the healing process of about 2 weeks. You are looking at pigment that is just minutes old in some cases, hence it would be darker until it cures.
      So what you are saying is that the ink does in fact fade?

And what did you tell the person with the bad job, are you going to correct it for him or does he not care that it looks so unnatural?

Comment

• madman
        • Sep 2009

To be fair to AC it is no secret that the pigment will drop a couple shades during the first few weeks. Im sure it says so on his site.

Comment

• cole777

Originally posted by madman
          To be fair to AC it is no secret that the pigment will drop a couple shades during the first few weeks. Im sure it says so on his site.
          Well if that is the case then it only makes sense that the larger unnatural dots would start to look like blotches when they fade and get worse and worse with time.

If they are meant to be dark and defined then they should stay that way except very small like hair follicles really are imo.

Comment

Working...