Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I was interested but im starting to doubt this tattoo stuff, on closer inspection the photos above dont look natural at all (sorry liq - i got carried away for a min earlier).

would it really look that much more natural if the photo was to a proper scale ? but then the comparison on your site does look pretty impressive.

I think i need to see this work in real life.

AC do you have anyone in Britain who could show me your work in the flesh ?

cole777, unnatural?! the only way someone might be able to tell is if they are 2 centimeters away from my head thoroughly examining it. and that just doesnt happen. not one person has been able to tell or had made any comments. that includes indoors and outdoors. and it had made my the quality of my life and confidence improve by leaps and bounds. women have rubbed my head and they cant tell. i dont know what else to say...its been almost 2 months later and i couldnt be happier! i dont know what cole777's problem is. these guys at artistry concepts are helping people out and doing a great job. hey its not for everyone. maybe cole777's upset he cant pull off the shaved head look , or doenst have the funds or maybe he's just doesnt have the looks to to improve on what he's working with. i dont know...all i can say is that it really has changed my life for the better.

Inactive

Default Hair Replication Tattoo

MADMAN:

At the present time we do not have a client from the UK whom you could see in person. Our work speaks for itself in the website. The photos that Cole777 has reproduced without authorization have been greatly enlarged, and the points are much larger than actual size. You probably want to speak to Liquid directly again about his procedure. As preciously stated, we believe the poster of the greatly enlarged photos is the client we declined to provide services to. Just keep checking our site to see new photos.

cole777

To Artistry Concepts, I am sorry to inform you guys that I am not your mystery man whom you have declined nor would I have ever wasted my time with "50" emails etc and so forth, that is absurd. I signed up to this forum simply to make my post because I could clearly see the discoloration and I wanted an explanation which you STILL DID NOT GIVE as you so eloquently decided to dodge by tossing blame on some poor guy that you "declined a tattoo" to for whatever reason.

As far as my monitor I am on a $2500 mac with digital input sir, the MONITOR is NOT the problem, the pics speak for themselves and apparently the poster right under me saw the bluish/green as well. In fact, a person would have to be blind or in denial to say that is not bluish/green.

I DID NOT ENLARGE the pics. To repost these pics I simply clicked on them from the original upload then clicked again and it led to these exact sized pics so these are the pics that your client uploaded in the exact same size he did so maybe you should ask him about the sizing. If you do not believe me then here is a link to these supposed "enlarged pics" for you to see yourself and question HIM about them.

Simply click on the pic after you click the link and it gives you the full size and as you can see the pics are hosted on THIS DOMAIN and where uploaded under HIS id so there goes your entire theory about altered or enlarged pics sir and as far as that goes even the ones that he has that are NOT large are STILL very unnatural AND BLUISH/GREEN in color.

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/attachm...7&d=1251569617

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/attachm...1&d=1251569700

This post was not intended to piss on anyones parade but the problems with this procedure are very obvious and I just wanted some explanations as I am sure I am not the ONLY person still on the fence about this procedure after seeing these pics. We have to keep in mind that this is forever and if it is going to change color or be splotchy like you did on this client then we will only create a NEW problem for ourselves constantly worrying if others are looking at our heads and wondering if its fake.

THIS pic from your website looks amazing and I think that is what we all hope for but when we see that then see this guys procedure it is very off putting so to sum this all up. I apologize if I pissed you off but this is an open forum where anything can and will be question and people will expect you to answer them with REAL answers which you have yet to do.

To Liq as your called, nothing I posted as intended to hurt your feelings IF that even happened but honestly no matter what you say to me, I would spot it immediately man and I would sit there until I found a way to ask you who tattooed your head as it looks absolutely NOTHING like the pic above.

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by liquidssh View Post
    cole777, unnatural?! the only way someone might be able to tell is if they are 2 centimeters away from my head thoroughly examining it. and that just doesnt happen. not one person has been able to tell or had made any comments. that includes indoors and outdoors. and it had made my the quality of my life and confidence improve by leaps and bounds. women have rubbed my head and they cant tell. i dont know what else to say...its been almost 2 months later and i couldnt be happier! i dont know what cole777's problem is. these guys at artistry concepts are helping people out and doing a great job. hey its not for everyone. maybe cole777's upset he cant pull off the shaved head look , or doenst have the funds or maybe he's just doesnt have the looks to to improve on what he's working with. i dont know...all i can say is that it really has changed my life for the better.
    After reading this again I felt the need to bring up a few points. I wore a piece for a very long time, it looked very natural but in the event that someone spotted it how many of those that do spot it is fake do you think will tell you or ask you if it is? This being said, just because no one has asked you or brought up anything about it does not mean people have not spotted or questioned it in their own minds.

As far as "not pulling off the shaved look" I actually have no problem with that as my head has now been shaved for over a year now since I stopped wearing the piece and looks fine.

As far as "not having the funds" according to how long you say yours took and how much they charge it was a measly $1700 or so, this also is absolutely no problem for me man.

I do not have "a problem". I simply reposted pics that YOU posted in the full size that they are residing on this forums server and when I seen the obvious blue/green color and large dotting it actually kinda pissed me off that they done this to your head but if it makes you happy then all the more power to you. Just understand that if it is already changing color, which it very obviously is, then a couple years down the road it is going to be a big problem.

They will tell you it can be retouched, that is incorrect because retouching dots will only make them larger and more and more noticeable every time it is done. Believe me, having had MANY tattoos over the years you do NOT want to go through the removal process on your HEAD of all places. Good luck with it all the same.

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by Artistry Concepts View Post
    The photos that Cole777 has reproduced without authorization
    You should understand the difference between "reposting" and "reproducing" sir.

I simply REPOSTED the pics and a forum is considered Public Domain. No poster needs "authorization" from ANYONE to post pictures, even copy written pictures, so you might need to do a little bit of research. You have have been tattooing for a long time but it is obvious that you are new to the internet or you would not have made that statement and you have a lot to learn. Your websites structure and design is also a very good indication of this and to be taken seriously you might want to actually hire a decent webmaster as the site looks like a 10 year old with a homestead template created it, no offense.

It can get ugly. Fortunately for you I am not a bad guy but simply a person asking for answers that I and I am sure now at least one other person is still waiting for.

Inactive

To Cole777: The client must be perfectly still during this procedure and any movement on the part of the client can in some cases, may cause some distortion. It is obvious that this procedure is not for you, but you are entitled to your opinion. And you are incorrect, the artist can touch up his "own work." As for "blueish," here is an except from a site regarding skin tones:

"Winter is a cool tone. People with winter complexions have blue or pink/rosy undertones. Skin can be pale and porcelain white, yellowish-olive, or dark. Winters are generally brunettes with deeply coloured eyes. Many Asians and African Americans fall into this category. Natural white-blondes may also be winters.

http://www.thesoko.com/thesoko/article742.html

What you are seeing close up is the natural skin tone of the client. Go back on our site and see the "before" photos. You will see most clients with dark hair have a"bluish" tint to their scalp. This is normal. You are welcome to call our studio personally (if youhave the guts) and we will answer any and all questions in detail for you.

cole777

To Cole777: The client must be perfectly still during this procedure and any movement on the part of the client can in some cases, may cause some distortion. It is obvious that this procedure is not for you, but you are entitled to your opinion. And you are incorrect, the artist can touch up his "own work." As for "blueish," here is an except from a site regarding skin tones:

"Winter is a cool tone. People with winter complexions have blue or pink/rosy undertones. Skin can be pale and porcelain white, yellowish-olive, or dark. Winters are generally brunettes with deeply coloured eyes. Many Asians and African Americans fall into this category. Natural white-blondes may also be winters.

http://www.thesoko.com/thesoko/article742.html

What you are seeing close up is the natural skin tone of the client. Go back on our site and see the "before" photos. You will see most clients with dark hair have a"bluish" tint to their scalp. This is normal. You are welcome to call our studio personally (as is anyone else) and we will answer any and all questions in detail for you.
    I see, well since you are the artist wasn't and isn't it YOUR responsibility to match this perfectly so that it does not turn greenish/blue? Since in the beginning his DID look black now with time its turning where as you clearly stated your work does not change color?

And as far as the client being perfectly still, sir, you made the dots too big on his head. Are you saying that this client was jerking around so much that about 30% of the dots in the pic ended up that big because of HIM and not your tattooing? If so, you should have halted the procedure or have some sort of head grip that stops this from happening instead of continuing with large obviously fake dots instead of reproduced follicles.

It seems a bit off putting to blame the discoloration over time AND the large dotting all on the patient entirely sir.

Inactive

Cole777: As stated earlier, this informative forum is NOT the place for vindictive and personal assaults. Head grips, that's a riot.

cole777

Cole777: As stated earlier, this informative forum is NOT the place for vindictive and personal assaults.
    Nothing I have typed has been vindictive. I have simply reposted pictures that where already posted and openly asked questions that I am sure lots of other people would like answers to. I have also NOT assaulted you. Since when is asking questions and reposting pictures of YOUR work assaulting?

This is an open forum and when you join public domain and put yourself out here you either answer the questions openly or you ignore the responses made unless of course that person is slandering you and or your company which I of course have NOT done in any way shape or form. You STILL have not clearly answered the questions.

The questions need to be answered in full HERE, openly on this forum for ALL to read. Saying that a person must call you with questions is your REQUEST but it is NOT mandatory of anyone ever. Answer the questions or not but do not accuse me of assault or being vindictive as that is the most absurd thing you have posted yet.

If you choose not to answer simple questions or give explanations for obvious problems openly on the forum but instead ask people to call directly so that of course it can be kept between you and that person then that is an instant red flag to most people.

If you can not answer simple questions on an open public domain forum then you should not have came in in the first place. I will not be calling you as it is only ethical that all these questions that have been brought up be answered HERE, openly for ALL to see and benefit from. But being open and upfront is a personal choice.