Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I did the same tatoo in Paris 4 years ago.. and what I can say is that lots of "spots" turned to blue/green.
    Fortunately, I had still some hair (buzzed at 3 mm) , so tatoos were blended with real hair.. and I could easily hide this. After 2-3 years, tatoos progressively disappeared..
    My opinion is that all examples I saw of tatoo replication looks "fake". The technik is not yet well mastered. Think they should replicate little hair (lines) and not "round spots". Concerning the color, it is very difficult to replicate the same as side hair because, there is the issue of "tatoo on skin". On white skin, black-brown pigments turn easily to blue-green. Think this kind of tatoo replication looks quite good only on black people.

Inactive

Default Hair Replication Tattoo

TO: SHININO

This post is for information use only. To clarify the misconceptions regarding this procedure, the reason you had problems with the "spots" turning blue/green, is because the person who performed your procedure used cosmetic pigment. Cosmetic pigment is known to turn blue/green, and to completely fade in a a few years. High quality tattoo pigment (as I use) DOES NOT change color and remains true to color as long as the recipient does not continually sunburn their scalp. Even if sunburned, the area will only fade but not turn to blue/green. I have been tattooing 30 years and performing this replication process as well as medical tattooing for twenty years. And none of my pigments ever changed color. As for tattooing hair lines, I have personally seen this procedure and it does not look pleasant if one continues to lose their hair, while at least my process it is much more subdued. Actually, the "line" tattoo procedure is reserved for men of color, while my method can be used on all men, regardless of color. Here is a link that specifically discusses the "cons" of cosmetic pigment:

http://www.artistryconceptshairrepli...entwarning.htm

Mark A Weston, Owner
    Artistry Concepts Hair Replication

ok, so If i got it well, you can't turn back once the procedure is applied ? This is permanent ?

Inactive

Yes, it is permanent. It will not turn color or fade if you take care of it. It is imperative that you don't cook your scalp in the sun the first year. Repeated sunburns to your scalp will keep peeling off the layers of skin, and yes, eventually if you do this, it will start to fade. If you have any questions, you are welcome to call me personally. I will always take phone calls provided I am not in a procedure. I love speaking to folks on a more personal level.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidssh View Post
    just a quick upload...i'll get better ones later
    It looks pretty good. Can you post any pics of it with a better camera?

wow that looks cool.

Hi Artistry Concepts if i were to have my whole head done (im norwood 6ish) would i still be able to fue over the tattoo, at a later date (say couple years) if i decide to fue ?

Inactive

Default Hair Replcation Tattoo

Yes, that would certainly be no problem and would not interfere with the FUE in any way. My replication method suits many men for a lifetime or a short term solution until they have the funds for a HT. Then some of the replication will remain after the FUE and even makes it look thicker. Men also get this procedure done after a FUE to fill in the sparse/scar areas from the HT. HT/FUE and my replication procedure compliment each other very nicely.

Thanks for your reply. interesting stuff.

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by Artistry Concepts View Post
    TO: SHININO

This post is for information use only. To clarify the misconceptions regarding this procedure, the reason you had problems with the "spots" turning blue/green, is because the person who performed your procedure used cosmetic pigment. Cosmetic pigment is known to turn blue/green, and to completely fade in a a few years. High quality tattoo pigment (as I use) DOES NOT change color and remains true to color as long as the recipient does not continually sunburn their scalp. Even if sunburned, the area will only fade but not turn to blue/green. I have been tattooing 30 years and performing this replication process as well as medical tattooing for twenty years. And none of my pigments ever changed color. As for tattooing hair lines, I have personally seen this procedure and it does not look pleasant if one continues to lose their hair, while at least my process it is much more subdued. Actually, the "line" tattoo procedure is reserved for men of color, while my method can be used on all men, regardless of color. Here is a link that specifically discusses the "cons" of cosmetic pigment:

http://www.artistryconceptshairrepli...entwarning.htm

Mark A Weston, Owner
    Artistry Concepts Hair Replication
    You say it doesn't change color but in the pics he just posted it is very obviously already turning a bluish green color in the dots, also the dots on the very front of his hairline are too large and it looks very unnatural.

So how do you explain the very obvious color change already within just a month and if you are the leader in this procedure then why does the hairline look so unnatural?

This pic CLEARLY shows that the dots are NOT black anymore, they are just as any tattoo starting to change to bluegreen already just a month after the procedure.

And what exactly looks even remotely natural about this hairline, its obviously tattoo dots, in fact this can be replicated with an eye pencil in the mirror and actually looks more natural than this.

Inactive

To Readers of this Forum and Cole 777: What a coincidence that this poster is a new member and his first post is to question our procedure, as he himself is an expert in this field. We had received over 50 emails from a potential client, not once ever signing his real name, and for various reasons, we declined him our services. This potential client even attempted to deceive us by using different email and IP addresses. When we discovered his "game," we once again declined him our services. He continued with his rude emails regarding the quality of our website, photos, even personally attacked the integrity of our artist/owner. [B]He then proceded by threatening us with discrediting us anyway he could, unless we agreed to take him as a client. He even drafted up a phoney email that he said he had from one of our clients saying "our artist had a "c.....a.... attitude.) /B] Let the readers of this forum decide if Cole777 is this declined potential client. We continually receive praise from potential clients and even other professionals in the micropigmentation field. This forum is for information, not personal, vindictive and threatening attacks from a disgrunted person that was never even a client of ours.

The gentleman is also due to cut his hair in the photo so the area blends into the tattooed area. The client must be perfectly still during this procedure and any movement on the part of the client can in some cases, cause some distortion. In real life, a man's head is not this large and the "points" are not proportionate in size in this blown-up photo. It is suggested you go to our website to closely examine the zoom photos we have of natural and replicated folicles together. All these have been taken with a high-quality camera in excellent lighting. As for blue/green, take some time and shop for a better monitor. Here is the link that compares natural follicles to our replicated follicles on the same scalp:

http://www.artistryconceptshairrepli...eplication.htm