+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by apextc View Post
    THis site has a ton of info and really hard to find a direct answer so I will impose this to anyone who can just answer me simply.

1. Where can I get RU58841 safely?

2. Who has pics of their progress from RU58841?

3. Anyone from Chicagoland area and knows a kick ass derm here? The ones Ive seen just want to suck copayments from me.
    Well I can see that you are like a norwood 6 already, which means you're in a really advanced stage. One of the problems with being such a green freak is that your body is not tolerant to any substance and will probably take it really harshly.

With that in mind, I would suggest that if you try anything new... that you use it in small increments. That is to say... you first apply a small dose then you up the ante every week. This should be the safest way so you don't reach some sort of threshold too fast that may cause some bad side effects.

To your point about your questions, well from what I gathered before you:

1. There is no place on Earth to get RU reliably, you kinda have to take a leap of fate. Also, note that it is very expensive and that if you miss just one day, you will essentially shed like crazy afterwards. So maybe if you have money, you can keep a separate dose available just in case you got some snake oil.

2. There is some pics of a guy around here somewhere, but he took them in conjunction with other things, so it's hard to say what really worked.

3. They all just want to make the most money

I am trying a home made PGD2 inhibitor, hopefully that works out, you can subscribe to my thread for future posts.

First off not to be harsh but you have not been balding that slow. 5 years to get to NW6 is pretty fast. Again not to trashing you but I have been losing hair for about 14 years and I am in about the same boat as you are.

But the good news is that since you really haven't been balding for that long, I would assume you have a good chance to recover a good portion of what you lost. I have been treating my hair loss for about 3 months now and my results have been decent, but not great. I will post pics as soon as I finish my third bottle of minox, within the next few days.

I know you want to stay away from chemicals and harsh treatments, but the options are pretty limited at this point. I would recommend the big 3. If you had sides with fin, then try micro dosing like others have suggested.