+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default FUE, Best priced IAHRS Surgeon? Shortest waiting time

Anyone know which IAHRS FUE surgeon offers the best prices, especially for 3000-4000 grafts?

Also, which surgeons have the shortest waiting times?

BUMP. Anyone know which IAHRS surgeon(s) are the cheapest.

Basing your choice of surgeon solely on the basis of how cheap they are is suicidal Im afraid.

Take time, do a ton of research and make sure u have all the requisite options covered before u make a decision.

I can appreciate guys desperation to get a HT as soon as, but you will be pissing away your hard earned and could end up being more miserable as a poor result reveals itself down the line.

Be proactive and a little less naïve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus View Post
    Basing your choice of surgeon solely on the basis of how cheap they are is suicidal Im afraid.

Take time, do a ton of research and make sure u have all the requisite options covered before u make a decision.

I can appreciate guys desperation to get a HT as soon as, but you will be pissing away your hard earned and could end up being more miserable as a poor result reveals itself down the line.

Be proactive and a little less naïve.

Oh god, I knew I'd get someone who would answer with such a silly response. I am not being naive thank you.....

I clearly stated I am after IAHRS Surgeons

IAHRS surgeons are the leading surgeons in the industry, so no matter who is the cheapest, their patients should be in good hands.

It makes complete financial sense to go with the cheapest, and it makes sense to go with approved surgeons.....which is what I plan to do.

sausage take your time bro,, i sense you are on a hurry..cooooool

maybe you should check to turkey like this doganay new results, i think there might be ishrs doc with 2 euro per graft and superb results
    Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Anyone know which IAHRS FUE surgeon offers the best prices, especially for 3000-4000 grafts?

Oh god, I knew I'd get someone who would answer with such a silly response. I am not being naive thank you.....

I clearly stated I am after IAHRS Surgeons

IAHRS surgeons are the leading surgeons in the industry, so no matter who is the cheapest, their patients should be in good hands.

It makes complete financial sense to go with the cheapest, and it makes sense to go with approved surgeons.....which is what I plan to do.
    They may be the leading surgeons in the industry, but they all do things a little differently so the cheapest might not be the best for your type of hair loss or needs.

Saying that, Dr Hakan Doganay does seem to do incredible work like To Young said, so I guess if your pricing IAHRS surgeons he seems to be pretty inexpensive if you are willing to travel to Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    maybe you should check to turkey like this doganay new results, i think there might be ishrs doc with 2 euro per graft and superb results
    I know what I want so I am not rushing anything.....

But waiting times are soooooooo long for some surgeons and prices are sooooo expensive.

It is finding the mix of a reasonable price and a reasonable waiting time.

For one surgeon you have to wait until March 2014 just for a consultation.

Dr Gho's website is useless as the consultation form does not work.

ARGHHHHHH.

Hi Sausage,

I have had several hair transplant procedures which I was concerned with price but it didn't help me any. I ended up with a large scar on the left side of my donor area behind the ear. After, realizing I needed to forget about the price and go to the doctor I felt could give me a great result that is when my confidence and self esteem got better. I called the office of the doctor that I was interested in having the procedure with and scheduled my consultation and procedure. I had my procedure with Dr. Yates in Chicago, only FUE, he repaired my scar and added density in my frontal area. If I was still concerned with the price I would still have that big scar on the back of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
    Hi Sausage,

I have had several hair transplant procedures which I was concerned with price but it didn't help me any. I ended up with a large scar on the left side of my donor area behind the ear. After, realizing I needed to forget about the price and go to the doctor I felt could give me a great result that is when my confidence and self esteem got better. I called the office of the doctor that I was interested in having the procedure with and scheduled my consultation and procedure. I had my procedure with Dr. Yates in Chicago, only FUE, he repaired my scar and added density in my frontal area. If I was still concerned with the price I would still have that big scar on the back of my head.
    Was the surgeon who left you with a scar a IAHRS surgeon?