+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Surgeons past / moderators

Apparently some of my comments have been edited by mods and I'm fine with that.

But the reason for the edits need to be discussed. I implied that certain doctors (without naming names) were, in their past practices ... less than entirely ethical.

This is not my opinion but is actually something I only realized after listening to a great comment by Spencer Kobren:

"There were doctors who were doing, you know, archaic and gruesome procedures that I can't even believe. You know there are doctors that are still in the business who are kind-of world renowned hair transplant surgeons, and they've definitely evolved over the years but they became who they are because of all the, in my view, the damage that they did early on in their careers"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5dpuU4BFDA

(Jump to about 34:10).

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    Apparently some of my comments have been edited by mods and I'm fine with that.

But the reason for the edits need to be discussed. I implied that certain doctors (without naming names) were, in their past practices ... less than entirely ethical.

This is not my opinion but is actually something I only realized after listening to a great comment by Spencer Kobren:

"There were doctors who were doing, you know, archaic and gruesome procedures that I can't even believe. You know there are doctors that are still in the business who are kind-of world renowned hair transplant surgeons, and they've definitely evolved over the years but they became who they are because of all the, in my view, the damage that they did early on in their careers"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5dpuU4BFDA

(Jump to about 34:10).
    Referring to physicians or clinics as "butchers" is considered inappropriate on this forum. Also, per our forum rules, users may not create threads or posts asking why a particular admin/moderator action was taken. If you have questions you can contact us via the contact form on this site.

Please take the time to familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.