X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • antman123
    • Oct 2010

Where can you buy Propecia in the USA?

Hi all,

I've moved from London to LA for work and I've run out of Propecia!

I used to purchase it online in the UK with no prescription (well you do an online questionnaire).

Where do you get in in the USA? Will I need to get a prescription from a doctor?

Thanks.

Anthony
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

If you want to go to any pharmacy in the US, you will need a prescription to get propecia/finasteride as far as I know. I believe you can get it online at inhousepharmacy.biz. As far as I know they do deliver to the US. I will be ordering it online from them within the next couple of days. Hopefully I will get it in time before I run out. I have a prescription though, so if I don't I will just have to pay $68.

Comment

• antman123
      • Oct 2010

Is that $68 for 1 months supply?

I've run out and that website takes 10 days to deliver to the US :-(

It's so much easier to get in the UK :-(

Thanks.

Anthony

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
        • Jun 2013

Yes at a pharmacy with a prescription you will pay around $70 for a 30 day supply. I paid $67.99 for generic propecia(finasteride) 1mg tablets. Online, I have found it for about 1/3 of the price for 1mg tablets. I plan on getting them online. I will get the 5mg tablets and cut them into 1/4's. Prices online will make the cost around $7/month.

Comment

• StuckInARut
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by antman123
          It's so much easier to get in the UK :-(
          Funny you say that because all I've ever read on here is people from the UK complaining about their GP's not wanting to prescribe them Fin.

Anyway just go to a clinic and get a prescription in the meantime to hold you over until you can order some online. Why don't you just get some generic Proscar?

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
            IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
            • Nov 2008

I have heard that Costco, BJ's, and Sam's Club pharmacies have lower prices.
            Dr. Glenn Charles
            Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
            View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

Working...