Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jim22
    • Aug 2009

is there any photos of a 22 year old with a hair transplant

hi, im am 22 years old am researching the posibility of a hair transplant, however all the photos i find are of people older than me, is there any photos of people in there early 20's who have had a HT? I would greatly appreciate any help with this matter
  • Dr. Glenn Charles
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Nov 2008

I am currently out of town and will not return to office until Monday, August 17th. I would have no problem e-mailing you some before and after photos of patients in your age category. It would be helpful to have a few photos of you so I can show you similar cases. Even though you are very young there is still a wide range of hair loss in patients between patients 20-25 years old.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• gillenator
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by jim22
      hi, im am 22 years old am researching the posibility of a hair transplant, however all the photos i find are of people older than me, is there any photos of people in there early 20's who have had a HT? I would greatly appreciate any help with this matter
      jim22,

Have you started Propecia?
      "Gillenator"
      Independent Patient Advocate
      more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• jim22
        • Aug 2009

no i havent started propecia, yes i would like to see those pictures doctor if u woulndt mind

Comment

• gillenator
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by jim22
          no i havent started propecia, yes i would like to see those pictures doctor if u woulndt mind
          Why don't you talk to Dr. Charles about that as well.
          "Gillenator"
          more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
            • Nov 2008

Several people have asking to see a before and after photo of a patient in early 20's. I will work on getting this posted soon.
            Dr. Glenn Charles
            View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• Coligion
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Dr. Glenn Charles
              Several people have asking to see a before and after photo of a patient in early 20's. I will work on getting this posted soon.
              Dr. Charles, any progress on these patient photos? Thanks.

Comment

• David86
                • Sep 2009

Im not 22, but I think I am close enough (23) . I had the pleasure of having Dr. Epstein perform my surgery back in June. Here are some early results.

Hi all, I started losing my hair late during my senior year of high school. I knew this day would come, as my father, both of my grandfathers, and 5/7 of my uncles all suffered from hair loss. I was able to mask it fairly well for a couple of years, but it caught up with me. I attribute alot of my hair loss due to the

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
                  • Nov 2008

My bad! Crazy week. I will get those out by the end of the week.
                  Dr. Glenn Charles
                  View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
                    • Nov 2008

This is a 23 year old patient who had 1 session of 2050 follicular unit grafts to the hairline and crown areas. Even after advising patient to only transplant frontal zone first and do crown work later, he requested me to transplant the crown at the same time. He acknowledged that if he had more hair loss later he would need additional transplants.
                    Attached Files
                    Dr. Glenn Charles
                    View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• TeeJay73
                      • Oct 2008

WOW! Nice work Doctor Charles. You gave this kid his life back!

Comment

• gillenator
                        • Dec 2008

Awesome work by Dr. Charles and hopefully he responds well to Propecia which will help his crown situation immensely.
                        "Gillenator"
                        more.hair@verizon.net

Comment

• jim22
                          • Aug 2009

cool thank very much to everyone for these pictures and links, i recently was proscibed propecia well actually finistride, however after researching it there seems to be side effects that include erectile dysfunction, gynocomastia, can anybody comment on this? is it true?

Comment

• Winston
                            • Mar 2009

The side effects are blown way out of proportion. Don’t worry about it. You’ll see that most people on here who are serous about taking charge of their hair loss are taking it cause it works.

Comment

• gillenator
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Winston
                              The side effects are blown way out of proportion. Don’t worry about it. You’ll see that most people on here who are serous about taking charge of their hair loss are taking it cause it works.
                              I completely agree!
                              "Gillenator"
                              more.hair@verizon.net

Comment

Working...