is there any photos of a 22 year old with a hair transplant

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • combover
    • Oct 2009

Excellent work Dr. Charles. My hairline looks somewhat similar to this young man, without the hair loss in the crown. I hope my results will be as successful.

Comment

• hairwanted
      • Jul 2011

i have same hair loss pattern but i have bit more hairs in crown area. my age is 23.. should i get a hair transplant ?? his after pic show good result... will he be able to maintain this pattern in future b coz he will suffer from hair loss or additional surgeries will b able to maintain this pattern in future ?

Comment

• gillenator
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by hairwanted
        i have same hair loss pattern but i have bit more hairs in crown area. my age is 23.. should i get a hair transplant ?? his after pic show good result... will he be able to maintain this pattern in future b coz he will suffer from hair loss or additional surgeries will b able to maintain this pattern in future ?
        IMHO, your situation is no different as far as saving what you do have left, and especially the crown area where Propecia finasteride is the most efficient for most men that use it.

Are you by chance already taking finasteride? Because MPB is progressive, stabilizing future loss is the key to prevent having to chase more and more loss with continual surgeries.
        "Gillenator"
        Independent Patient Advocate
        more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

Working...