Replicel and Shiseido Collaboration Technology Transfer Agreement for treating MPB

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TravisB
    • May 2012

Replicel and Shiseido Collaboration Technology Transfer Agreement for treating MPB

Have you seen that? It's from yesterday.

That Shiseido company sounds like they are pretty convinced that Replicel works, no?

I wonder how does it work, when their last results were very mediocre in terms of regrowth?

Maybe it at least halts MPB?
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

This was already posted in the RepliCel sub-forum.

Comment

• TravisB
      • May 2012

Ah sorry.

Mods, feel free to delete it then

Comment

• KO1
        • Jan 2012

Could you post the details regarding the agreement? AKA what does Shiseido gain from this? From what I understood, Replicel stated there were now "two developmental pathways". Does that imply that Shiseido will be running its own trials separate from the mothership?

Comment

• TravisB
          • May 2012

Originally posted by KO1
          Could you post the details regarding the agreement? AKA what does Shiseido gain from this? From what I understood, Replicel stated there were now "two developmental pathways". Does that imply that Shiseido will be running its own trials separate from the mothership?
          I dunno but it surely sounds like it.

Comment

• bigentries
            • Dec 2011

Anyone know what Shiesido's reputation is like?

People on Spanish forum's have been very cynical about it, apparently they are no different than L'oreal

Comment

• bibz
              • Apr 2013

Dude i'm french, from paris, and let me tell you that they're different, l'oreal is a ****ing money maker, that's all, that's their only goal, MONEY MONEY AND MONEY AGAIN

Comment

• Thinning87
                • Dec 2012

well people the fact that it's "all about money" shouldn't really be a motivation not to do anything, unless of course what L'Oreal and Sheiseido are making now in the industry is higher than what they would be making if they were selling a cure (hard to believe).

Comment

Working...