+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

For those that claim RU is safe or an option you should explore, I say be aware of potential sides.

Like Propecia, RU can 100% cause disturbing side effects, especially those already sensitive to androgen blockers or experienced issues with Propecia in the past.

I tried RU because balding depresses me even though I had extremely scary sides on Propecia. I had RU sides within the first application (vampire eyes, headache, no morning wood next day, etc).

Stuck it out for 2 weeks and now am offering my Kane RU and KB solution for sale. Couldn't handle the side effects or major eye issues.

I use Minox for the hairline and will say its effectiveness can ware off after extended use. It's helped me, but slowly my hairline is still going. That's why I'm continuously looking for alternative treatments because Rogaine and Nizoral alone will not save your hairline...but it can possibly help.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    For those that claim RU is safe or an option you should explore, I say be aware of potential sides.

Like Propecia, RU can 100% cause disturbing side effects, especially those already sensitive to androgen blockers or experienced issues with Propecia in the past.

I tried RU because balding depresses me even though I had extremely scary sides on Propecia. I had RU sides within the first application (vampire eyes, headache, no morning wood next day, etc).

Stuck it out for 2 weeks and now am offering my Kane RU and KB solution for sale. Couldn't handle the side effects or major eye issues.

I use Minox for the hairline and will say its effectiveness can ware off after extended use. It's helped me, but slowly my hairline is still going. That's why I'm continuously looking for alternative treatments because Rogaine and Nizoral alone will not save your hairline...but it can possibly help.
    Staythick have you considered minoxidle sulphate? Much more potent than regular minox, and if you have no sides on regular minox could be worth trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Staythick have you considered minoxidle sulphate? Much more potent than regular minox, and if you have no sides on regular minox could be worth trying.
    I've heard of it, but I don't want to try a stronger version of Minox personally if my collagen has already taken a hit (dark circles, at times puffy eyes, crows feet, and forehead wrinkles). I can deal with that because I got my application down to 1x a day and the puffiness and darkness has decreased. I can do this because I have been using some form of Minox since I was 23 (27 now).

Plus my hair without Minox feels lifeless and thin. I'll take the current good with the bad when it comes to Rogaine...skin issues and all.

However, a stronger version of Minox I'm sure would destroy my skin and age my already aging face even further. Just my gut feeling. Thanks for the recommendation, but yes I have heard of this...

Quote Originally Posted by swingline747 View Post
    did your sides subside? How long?
    thanks
    Yeah, I'm 100% back to normal now. Test is same as base levels pre fin, erection quality is fine, I have my sex drive back, no more random pains. I'd say it took about 2 and a half months from my last dose before I felt normal again. It was a shitty, shitty time. Lemme tell you, when you're afraid your dick may never work again you realize how un-important hair is in the grand scheme of things. Not that my hair loss doesn't bother me, or that I wouldn't mind improving it. But im never letting something cosmetic get in the way of my health ever again.

If you want you can search for earlier posts of mine I went over my experience in some detail.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I've heard of it, but I don't want to try a stronger version of Minox personally if my collagen has already taken a hit (dark circles, at times puffy eyes, crows feet, and forehead wrinkles). I can deal with that because I got my application down to 1x a day and the puffiness and darkness has decreased. I can do this because I have been using some form of Minox since I was 23 (27 now).

Plus my hair without Minox feels lifeless and thin. I'll take the current good with the bad when it comes to Rogaine...skin issues and all.

However, a stronger version of Minox I'm sure would destroy my skin and age my already aging face even further. Just my gut feeling. Thanks for the recommendation, but yes I have heard of this...
    Oh man I never even heard about these eye and skin issues with minox. Maybe it isn't worth it. I mean I was only hoping to hold on another year or two, but I don't think it's worth it if it's gonna give me racoon eyes and wrinkles for life if i do. Considering I already have racoon eyes naturally. One again, thank you genetics...

Quote Originally Posted by Cr779 View Post
    Yeah, I'm 100% back to normal now. Test is same as base levels pre fin, erection quality is fine, I have my sex drive back, no more random pains. I'd say it took about 2 and a half months from my last dose before I felt normal again. It was a shitty, shitty time. Lemme tell you, when you're afraid your dick may never work again you realize how un-important hair is in the grand scheme of things. Not that my hair loss doesn't bother me, or that I wouldn't mind improving it. But im never letting something cosmetic get in the way of my health ever again.

If you want you can search for earlier posts of mine I went over my experience in some detail.
    that would be cool.

Im actually seeing a urologist today just to be safe.