+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

No offence but ideally I need more than 'we are near the edge' from someone with as much knowledge on the industry as I have.

I need some strong analysis and predictions from someone who has a strong knowledge of where we are at. I don't know who that would be....may be a silly question but would/does Spencer Kobren give his views regularly on his overview of the current-near future of hair loss treatments?

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    No offence but ideally I need more than 'we are near the edge' from someone with as much knowledge on the industry as I have.

I need some strong analysis and predictions from someone who has a strong knowledge of where we are at. I don't know who that would be....may be a silly question but would/does Spencer Kobren give his views regularly on his overview of the current-near future of hair loss treatments?
    You need to look at the regulation in the sense that it may speed up current cell based research, particularly Replicel and Tsuji Labs but also Aderans considering they're supposed to be past Phase II.

Beyond that, there's nothing to really boast about because we don't know anything. If approved, then we'd need to find out how the laws will affect researchers, current work and future work.

Just keep your fingers crossed for now, hope that the Japanese are forward thinking in this regard.

Do you think this is one of the reasons Shiseido had in mind in investing in Replicel? If Replicel does not need a P3 trial, then only one more trial is enough to bring it onto market. May need to read Shiseido's agreement in more detail.

What is replicels method to restoring hair I'm unfamiliar with them

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    What is replicels method to restoring hair I'm unfamiliar with them
    Watch the video, its pretty straight forward:

http://www.replicel.com/hair-regener...science-works/

Thank you hellouser seems from that video they have figured it out so why such a wait ? It seems abit like what Dr nigam is offring

Does anyone have updated news on this? I tried googling it for more recently news but nothing showed up.

I'm interested in this as well. And not just for hairloss.

I know they will start first human trials with stem cells for macular degeneration this month in Japan. If safety for that passes it will start an avalanche of stem cell trials for other purposes... So lets keep our fingers crossed .

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I'm interested in this as well. And not just for hairloss.

I know they will start first human trials with stem cells for macular degeneration this month in Japan. If safety for that passes it will start an avalanche of stem cell trials for other purposes... So lets keep our fingers crossed .
    How likely is it that one trial using stem cells will allow others to dodge such strict regulation using other stem cells for different purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    How likely is it that one trial using stem cells will allow others to dodge such strict regulation using other stem cells for different purposes?
    It won't, but if it fails because of safety issues others won't even try, regardless of the possible purpose of potential stem cell treatments.