I Want to Add More.. Fin+Minox+RU+Niz+???????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • secrethero89
    • Apr 2013

I Want to Add More.. Fin+Minox+RU+Niz+???????

Hello Guys,

Here is my current routine :

Finasteride 1.25mg ED
    Rogaine Foam x1 ED (Sometimes twice a day)
    RU58841 50mg ED from Kane mixed in KB
    T/Gel x5 a week
    Niz x2 a week
    MultiVitamins(Biotin,Zinc,B6,B12 etc)
    Accutane 10mg twice a week (doing wonders on killing scalp sebum)

-------------
    I am NW2 diffuse thinner , 24 years old.
    I want to go for a extensive regimen.. What is missing in my current treatment. What can i add more?? Suggestions
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

CB or a PGD2 blocker?

Comment

• secrethero89
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by clandestine
      CB or a PGD2 blocker?
      I dont see enough positive results for CB, still waiting.. What do you recommend as PGD2 blocker?

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

Fair on the CB.

I'm about to commit to the Chromoglycate /Indomethacin combo from Iron Dragon as a PGD2 blocker.

Comment

• StayThick
          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
          Fair on the CB.

I'm about to commit to the Chromoglycate /Indomethacin combo from Iron Dragon as a PGD2 blocker.
          http://www.iron-dragon.com/product_i...roducts_id=233
          I was looking to do this as well...however, my research indicates to me that it is a waste of money and more liking to cause slightly more hairloss...especially in the first month or so. No thanks.

Good look experimenting with that.

Comment

• hiilikeyourbeard
            • Jun 2013

cetirizine?

Comment

• KO1
              • Jan 2012

I think the next thing you should add is "patience". Give each potent treatment time to work.

Comment

• BBay
                • Jun 2013

Clinical study lay off smoking & alcohol helps

Originally posted by secrethero89
                Hello Guys,

Here is my current routine :

Finasteride 1.25mg ED
                Rogaine Foam x1 ED (Sometimes twice a day)
                RU58841 50mg ED from Kane mixed in KB
                T/Gel x5 a week
                Niz x2 a week
                MultiVitamins(Biotin,Zinc,B6,B12 etc)
                Accutane 10mg twice a week (doing wonders on killing scalp sebum)

-------------
                I am NW2 diffuse thinner , 24 years old.
                I want to go for a extensive regimen.. What is missing in my current treatment. What can i add more?? Suggestions
                Check your diet - i.e lay off smokes & alcohol re clinical study from Korea
                An epidemiologic study of androgenetic alopecia using the basic and specific (BASP) classification in 3,114 Korean patients
                CK Hong, IK Yeo and IP Son Department of Dermatology, Chung-Ang University College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea
                Background: Androgenetic alopecia (AGA) is the most common type of hair loss characterized by the transformation of terminal scalp hair into vellus hair. The epidemiology of AGA is not fully understood. A strong genetic basis has long been identified, while little is known of its non-genetic causes.
                Objective: We investigated the clinical status using the Basic and Specific (BASP) classification and some environmental factors.
                Methods: We examined 3,114 Korean AGA patients who visited 1 of 17 dermatologic clinics in South Korea from March 2011 to February 2012. Epidemiologic data were collected using a standard questionnaire.
                Results: According to the basic type of the BASP classification, type M was the most common in both male (82.2%) and female (52.7%) patients. Type F was observed in 24.2% of Korean males with AGA. No associations were seen between eating or sleeping habits and severity of hair loss. However, drinking and smoking were associated with the severity of AGA in male patients. We observed that patients with a family history had more advanced types of hair loss in both genders. Moreover, the age of onset of AGA in male patients with a family history was earlier than in male patients without a family history.
                Conclusions: Although there is very little evidence for environmental influences on AGA, the present study showed an association between hair loss severity and environmental factors, such as smoking and drinking. Also, the associations of family history with a higher degree of severity in hair loss and with the age of onset were observed.

Comment

• secrethero89
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by BBay
                  Check your diet - i.e lay off smokes & alcohol re clinical study from Korea
                  An epidemiologic study of androgenetic alopecia using the basic and specific (BASP) classification in 3,114 Korean patients
                  CK Hong, IK Yeo and IP Son Department of Dermatology, Chung-Ang University College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea
                  Background: Androgenetic alopecia (AGA) is the most common type of hair loss characterized by the transformation of terminal scalp hair into vellus hair. The epidemiology of AGA is not fully understood. A strong genetic basis has long been identified, while little is known of its non-genetic causes.
                  Objective: We investigated the clinical status using the Basic and Specific (BASP) classification and some environmental factors.
                  Methods: We examined 3,114 Korean AGA patients who visited 1 of 17 dermatologic clinics in South Korea from March 2011 to February 2012. Epidemiologic data were collected using a standard questionnaire.
                  Results: According to the basic type of the BASP classification, type M was the most common in both male (82.2%) and female (52.7%) patients. Type F was observed in 24.2% of Korean males with AGA. No associations were seen between eating or sleeping habits and severity of hair loss. However, drinking and smoking were associated with the severity of AGA in male patients. We observed that patients with a family history had more advanced types of hair loss in both genders. Moreover, the age of onset of AGA in male patients with a family history was earlier than in male patients without a family history.
                  Conclusions: Although there is very little evidence for environmental influences on AGA, the present study showed an association between hair loss severity and environmental factors, such as smoking and drinking. Also, the associations of family history with a higher degree of severity in hair loss and with the age of onset were observed.
                  I have never smoked either drink alcohol.

Comment

Working...