+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

^Not to derail the thread StayThick, but I remember you had gyno issues like me on fin and I've followed your RU posts but wasn't sure why you quit. Was it the eye issues? Do you think you would have gotten gyno on RU at 20-25 mg again?

I agree with your sentiment though. I'm too young to look at the HT world right now, but am intrigued by its possibilities in the near future hopefully.

Show me a graft for graft comparison between Rahal/Hasson & Wong vs. Gho/Nigam. All of Gho And Nigam's results look like shit. Ryan is right in that most people on this site are more concerned with the hair on the back of their head than the hair on the top of their head.

However, I personally believe that if you can't take fin you shouldn't get a hair transplant so gho could be an option, but I personally would never pay that kind of money for such mediocre results, I'd rather just shave my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    ^Not to derail the thread StayThick, but I remember you had gyno issues like me on fin and I've followed your RU posts but wasn't sure why you quit. Was it the eye issues? Do you think you would have gotten gyno on RU at 20-25 mg again?

I agree with your sentiment though. I'm too young to look at the HT world right now, but am intrigued by its possibilities in the near future hopefully.
    Yea, I stopped RU after just 2 weeks. The eye issue was unbearable and was even occurring at 25mg. I didn't test to see if it was just the KB Solution or the actual RU... In any case, I stopped also because my gyno issues were flaring up almost immediately after application (ex. Instant puffy nipples, tingling sensation).

I was also getting fatigue and felt weaker at the gym. Very similar sides to FIN (had way more on Propecia though) but rather they were happening very quickly through topical use. With all that in mind, including the weird vampire eyes, I said the hell with this. Sucks.. I do believe it would have stopped my shedding.

It would be a bad idea to go to Hasson and Wong and get a megasession done if you're not taking finasteride. You'll continue to lose hair and have an ear to ear scar. There has been a case on the forums of a 6k+ guy who couldn't take the drug.

Unless of course you managed to stabilize your hairloss without fin.

Gho results look thin cause they are low number of grafts.lets wait for nigam a few more months and then we talk
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    You guys are more concerned about the hair on the back of your head than the hair on the top. Rahal is an artist and his work is beautiful. Everything I've seen from Gho looks thin and somewhat unnatural. And apparently they can't really get many more grafts than the good strip surgeons.

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    Gho results look thin cause they are low number of grafts.lets wait for nigam a few more months and then we talk
    I can promise you by looking at the results he has already posted that he doesn't have the artistry of Rahal, HW, Shapiro, Feller, etc. It is not just a matter of density.

Have you guys ever seen hair transplants in real life? Even the ones by the "masters" like Rahal generally don't look 100% like a thick head of hair, but with a masterful hairline you can get a really natural look. Work like that I've seen from Nigam and Gho looks pretty bad in real life. I can tell from YouTube videos that its a transplant and that awkward appearance will be magnified times 10 in real life. At the very least, assuming that Nigam is completely legit (how often is anyone in this business completely legit?), why not have one of the masters go sick creating a natural looking transplant and then have Nigam do his multiplication magic to replace all the hair in your donor?

that sounds square

getting the hole donour either by fue or strip and then double to it
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    I can promise you by looking at the results he has already posted that he doesn't have the artistry of Rahal, HW, Shapiro, Feller, etc. It is not just a matter of density.

Have you guys ever seen hair transplants in real life? Even the ones by the "masters" like Rahal generally don't look 100% like a thick head of hair, but with a masterful hairline you can get a really natural look. Work like that I've seen from Nigam and Gho looks pretty bad in real life. I can tell from YouTube videos that its a transplant and that awkward appearance will be magnified times 10 in real life. At the very least, assuming that Nigam is completely legit (how often is anyone in this business completely legit?), why not have one of the masters go sick creating a natural looking transplant and then have Nigam do his multiplication magic to replace all the hair in your donor?