+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Keratene Alphaactive Retard RESULTS

I think this topic deserves its own thread. As some of you know, I had my blood drawn before taking anything, with a total DHT reading of 50, on a scale of 30 - 85. After 9 days on KAR twice daily, my DHT is 55.

So basically, the who are selling this garbage claim that 100% of their test subjects had a significant drop in DHT, as did Prohairclinic, though every single legitimate person who has had their DHT tested either had no response or had an increase in DHT. Is this some insane coincidence or are these people just a bunch of lying? I am going with option two. It's very obvious by reading threads online that there are paid marketers posting false testimonials (and very poor ones at that), so this should come as no surprise.

If you're taking this stuff, I would encourage you to throw it away and switch to a real product before any more damage is caused to your hair. If you're planning on ordering it, I'd recommend you not waste your money. And I would be very cautious dealing with any company or doctor who sells any products put out by Keratene.

Case closed.
    Last edited by Winston; 07-11-2013 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Potentially defamatory language removed. Please refer to our posting policies.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    I think this topic deserves its own thread. As some of you know, I had my blood drawn before taking anything, with a total DHT reading of 50, on a scale of 30 - 85. After 9 days on KAR twice daily, my DHT is 55.

So basically, the who are selling this garbage claim that 100% of their test subjects had a significant drop in DHT, as did the at Prohairclinic, though every single legitimate person who has had their DHT tested either had no response or had an increase in DHT. Is this some insane coincidence or are these people just a bunch of lying? I am going with option two. It's very obvious by reading threads online that there are paid marketers posting false testimonials (and very poor ones at that), so this should come as no surprise.

If you're taking this stuff, I would encourage you to throw it away and switch to a real product before any more damage is caused to your hair. If you're planning on ordering it, I'd recommend you not waste your money. And I would be very cautious dealing with any company or doctor who sells any products put out by Keratene.

Case closed.
    Great ryan555,

Results similar to mine. The product does not work! PROVEN by blood tests of 2 users.

I suggest putting it in the official thread Kératene too. Unfortunately we have to test these products to have a real sense of their effectiveness. It's what I always say, do not do blood is absurd, since only makes you lose time and money. The AAsuited is also testing, but I think there is no need to wait, it is proved that . Regrettable.
    Last edited by Winston; 07-11-2013 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Potentially defamatory quoted language removed.

Quote Originally Posted by JulioGP View Post
    Great ryan555,

Results similar to mine. The product does not work! PROVEN by blood tests of 2 users.

I suggest putting it in the official thread Kératene too. Unfortunately we have to test these products to have a real sense of their effectiveness. It's what I always say, do not do blood is absurd, since only makes you lose time and money. The AAsuited is also testing, but I think there is no need to wait, it is proved that . Regrettable.
    There are a couple guys on other forums who had the same results. Not one established poster on any Internet forum has had a blood test and shown lower DHT. It's just a bunch of marketing idiots with zero prior posts coming on to pump this trash.

wow that's really bad news. so maybe the increased shedding WAS caused by keratene - but as an adverse reaction.

great, just great. we should consider a lawsuit really.

Thanks ryan. I'm gutted, I should have waited before spending £110 two weeks ago. It's a proven scam then, I've been bitten twice now, other time was TRX2. These people are heartless low life's, making money from our misery.

There is another point to be taken from this. For those terrified of taking fin, a drug known to work for virtually everyone, notice how many guys claimed side effects from KAR even though it does NOTHING. It should make one consider how much or the anti-propecia hysteria is real and how much is mental. Apparently, you can give sugar pills to people and many will still claim horrible side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    wow that's really bad news. so maybe the increased shedding WAS caused by keratene - but as an adverse reaction.

great, just great. we should consider a lawsuit really.
    If they were in the US, I would file a complaint with the local Attorney General, but seeing as how they're in Europe, I guess we have no legal recourse. I do hope the doctors selling this garbage read this thread and think twice about compromising their reputations (and their patients' hair).

Cool

Best to get on finasteride ASAP instead, it's proven (see the ten year study) and much cheaper, if you get generics.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    There is another point to be taken from this. For those terrified of taking fin, a drug known to work for virtually everyone, notice how many guys claimed side effects from KAR even though it does NOTHING. It should make one consider how much or the anti-propecia hysteria is real and how much is mental. Apparently, you can give sugar pills to people and many will still claim horrible side effects.
    Yep, I can't understand why or how Cob claimed sides, and serious sides actually, whilst taking this, obviously wasn't down to this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Yep, I can't understand why or how Cob claimed sides, and serious sides actually, whilst taking this, obviously wasn't down to this garbage.
    I read posts on other message boards where guys claimed impotence, brain fog, low libido, and even the famed "shrinking penis." It was exactly like the claims made about fin. Maybe this stuff gives you all the side effects of fin without any of the benefit.