+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Best to get on finasteride ASAP instead, it's proven (see the ten year study) and much cheaper, if you get generics.
    well no - I tried fin berfore, and it really killed my sexuality. and that was surely not just my imagination, because contrary to other posters, I did not get sides from keratene (of course not, since it doesn't work).

I will have to wait for something new AND proven...I still hope it will be bimatoprost.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    I read posts on other message boards where guys claimed impotence, brain fog, low libido, and even the famed "shrinking penis." It was exactly like the claims made about fin. Maybe this stuff gives you all the side effects of fin without any of the benefit.
    Cob even said if I can tolerate 2 of these caps daily with no sides, I would tolerate fin lol. I've felt nothing taking this crap, except ripped off.

I read posts on other message boards where guys claimed impotence, brain fog, low libido, and even the famed "shrinking penis." It was exactly like the claims made about fin. Maybe this stuff gives you all the side effects of fin without any of the benefit.
    no, I think for those guys it was just a psychological issue.

If they were in the US, I would file a complaint with the local Attorney General, but seeing as how they're in Europe, I guess we have no legal recourse. I do hope the doctors selling this garbage read this thread and think twice about compromising their reputations (and their patients' hair).
    there is a huge difference between middle and western european countries on the one hand, and less developed eastern European countries on the other hand. the company is based in the netherlands, so you could file a complaint for sure, and maybe have the desired success. on the other hand, there is a reason they are not selling it as a medication, but as a food supplement...this makes them practically invulnerable, in both the EU and the US, unless you can prove that it caused damage.

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    there is a huge difference between middle and western european countries on the one hand, and less developed eastern European countries on the other hand. the company is based in the netherlands, so you could file a complaint for sure, and maybe have the desired success. on the other hand, there is a reason they are not selling it as a medication, but as a food supplement...this makes them practically invulnerable, in both the EU and the US, unless you can prove that it caused damage.
    True, but falsifying study results (which they did, in my opinion) could definitely fall under some consumer truth in advertising laws.

True, but falsifying study results (which they did, in my opinion) could definitely fall under some consumer truth in advertising laws.
    your are probably right. If you are considering going into that direction, let me know.

Well that sucks... I did consider Keratene a while back to add to my regimen. Good to see blood test results showing the stuff doesnt work, just another item to put on my list of stuff to avoid.

hmmm. what would you guys use instead? can't use fin or minox (cats!). presently I am using nizoral 2% once/week, and I just started trying the topical melatonin formulation for which there has been a recent publication.

any suggestions welcome, but please note that I am in europe.

hmmm. what would you guys use instead? can't use fin or minox (cats!). presently I am using nizoral 2% once/week, and I just started trying the topical melatonin formulation for which there has been a recent publication.

RU.

I am going to try and get on a very small dose of fin. As far as minox goes, you just need to keep it away from your cats. I have a cat and I used minox for 12 years. Lots of guys with cats use minox.