+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Why doesn't he just tell her......surely she will notice.

Although I understand that is harder than it sounds...

In my early stages of hair loss I did try to hide my hairloss from my GF at the time. I would make sure I woke up before her so she could not see my messy morning hair which revealed too much forehead.....I would wash it and style it as soon as I woke up. That was a while ago, Oh the hell of hair loss. Constant worry.

The good thing about shaving your head is you don't have to worry about that crap. In the past I found it annoying when ppl mentioned my hairloss as I was hoping no1 would notice.....

Now it is clearly obvious so I can't hide it and just laugh along with the bastards who comment on it, instead of silently getting angry like I used to.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Now it is clearly obvious so I can't hide it and just laugh along with the bastards who comment on it, instead of silently getting angry like I used to.
    I'd take a weed wacker and run it over their head and laugh while your at it.

Ask them how they feel hairless and mocked.

Hellouser - I posted this question to you the other day, but never got a reply (I doubt you read it). I'm not sure how to use the PM feature on this site (or if there even is one). Anyway, if you can get back to me, it would be MUCH appreciated, my friend - here's the previous message/question:

Hello there my friend - you helped me months back on here - your directions for RU were awesome, and I followed them to a "T". So now, here's my deal: I'm still finding that my hairline is thinning - money is not an issue, but I don't want to go for a transplant yet. I've heard you speak of other things aside from RU. Any advice? I'm willing to throw down some cash to Kane or whomever ... so long as I can thicken up my hair (especially the hairline). I know there's no "sure thing", but I'm wondering if you can give me some feedback on what to do next. Thus far, I'm taking Avodart twice a week, RU (about 100mg) every night, Lipogaine 5% every day, and Regenepure Shampoo every other day. I'm hitting it hard, but want to give it the FULL knockout punch. Again, any feedback would be appreciated, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocko View Post
    Hellouser - I posted this question to you the other day, but never got a reply (I doubt you read it). I'm not sure how to use the PM feature on this site (or if there even is one). Anyway, if you can get back to me, it would be MUCH appreciated, my friend - here's the previous message/question:

Hello there my friend - you helped me months back on here - your directions for RU were awesome, and I followed them to a "T". So now, here's my deal: I'm still finding that my hairline is thinning - money is not an issue, but I don't want to go for a transplant yet. I've heard you speak of other things aside from RU. Any advice? I'm willing to throw down some cash to Kane or whomever ... so long as I can thicken up my hair (especially the hairline). I know there's no "sure thing", but I'm wondering if you can give me some feedback on what to do next. Thus far, I'm taking Avodart twice a week, RU (about 100mg) every night, Lipogaine 5% every day, and Regenepure Shampoo every other day. I'm hitting it hard, but want to give it the FULL knockout punch. Again, any feedback would be appreciated, my friend.
    From what I'm lead to believe, CB is supposed to be stronger and more effective than everything else on the market, short of BNP-32 assuming a legit source of it is available and assuming it works as claimed in the patent.

I'd try to get a hold of CB from Kane. If you can, try to get your hands on something more effective than Everclear as a vehicle as a combination of Oleyl/PG may prove more successful than Everclear/PG.

It sounds like even with your entire regimen, your hair loss is really aggressive. To that end, I think you should keep your aggressive fight and try to hang on to as much hair as possible and hope for Aderans and Replicel to come to Market as soon as possible, which I would give 2 years or more. Something tells me that Replicel's and Aderans' treatment may work like permanent Finasteride. There's also Histogen too though.

If neither of those companies get anything done, I'd keep a very close eye on Dr. Nigam's work as his work may prove to be the best solution.

In the meantime, I'd try CB if your willing to try another experimental treatment.

I also noticed you didn't mention Nizoral in your regimen, get on that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    If they do the dance with no pants, she's bound to brush her fingers through his hair....

Unless he's a mediocre lover.
    Jeez guys, I've been off the forum for a few days and a reputation starts

I plan to stay in London for a week while I recover, so my girlfriend won't be seeing the really gory stuff. I'm hoping that for 2 or 3 days after I get back I won't do anything too intimate with her (giving me a total of 9-10 days of healing) and after that it will be unnoticable.
    My only concern is, I was just reviewing the e-mail Deborah sent me and they only talk about growing the hair long in back to cover the donor area. I hope one can also keep their hair long in front to cover the recipient area. Anybody know the answer to this? Do they make you shave the entire top of your head either way?

LT56

yes they have to shave the top

it's probably so they can see what the hell they're doing