+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default The Best Results I've Ever Seen (fin, minox, scalpmed?, silica?, biotin)

read the god damn title. this dude is either the best responder to fin/minox ever or he's on to something big:

(part 1)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmmd...ature=youtu.be

(part 2)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKrNu0gCBEE

i have no clue how he did this but i'm guessing he's just a freak responder. still, anybody looking for some stuff to add to his regimen should watch.

(PS: he's legit, please guys let's refrain from challenging his authenticity. he's been through the gauntlet on hair site and he was very kind there and answered tons of questions. he's not selling anything. this vid has been around for months, we're just slow as shit for some reason on BTT...)

fake.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    fake.
    i know it's that good

10char

He says........."look at my hair over 4 months ago" when referring to the photos of his bald head.

It took 4 months of that regime to give him pretty much all his hair back!!!

Too good to be true.

You never know....this combination may work together or it is total BS.........

Probably the latter.

Anyone willing to try this regime for 4 months? I mean if it works that well then you should see good growth very quickly.

I mean he's over at HS if you want to ask him questions don't take my word.

He's got Facebook using his real name, pretty good photo documentation. did you guys watch the 2nd video where there's footage of him slick bald? Like I said everyone doubted him on HS now peopl trust that he's legit.

Watched em' both . he aint faking IMO . I think im going to add biotin and silica to my pill box LOL god damn

Fake to me

He seems to market himself too much. Just because he isn't selling something does it means it is real, trolling is free of charge

"Real Hair Loss Solution, No BS!" sound like something an snake oil salesman would say

If it really worked, he must have been just an exceptional responder, but again, his heavy marketing reeks of a hoax, why can't people just present their case, provide evidence when asked and keep a low profile?
    Everyone of these guys with claimed miracle recoveries want to paint themselves as some gurus.

The PGD2 guy in the spanish forums also claimed that people would be seeing results in "3 months at max" using indo, and it's been more than half a year and no one got any sign of regrowth

Probably a freak responder... and amazing how hw went from more or less an NW5 to around NW2 w/ diffuse thinning. His new hairline looks better than mine

Does he mention how long he's battled hair loss for? It could be just a matter of him losing his hair quickly and just as quickly regaining it soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Probably a freak responder... and amazing how hw went from more or less an NW5 to around NW2 w/ diffuse thinning. His new hairline looks better than mine

Does he mention how long he's battled hair loss for? It could be just a matter of him losing his hair quickly and just as quickly regaining it soon after.
    said he's 29 and had been balding since 21, was on fin and minox but it didn't work until he added this other stuff.