+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

What i find impressive with kevin is that shiny bald scalp and regrowth as seen in pics he has tried all other minox products including scalpmed a few years ago and they did not do sh*t so the only thing different is adding biotin and silica oral vits as i see it.
    Do i beleave kevin well i have to as i have questioned him and find he is honest and another thing is that he only washes his hair with plain water no shampoo, and sometimes 45 mins after application of scalpmed.
    He says he does use shampoo a couple of times a week.
    Im nearly two weeks into using the same regrime and nothing to report as yet the only thing is we do know that it takes minoxidil about 3 months at 5% to kick in or see some results.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Conpecia, I see you are really into this whole Indo/Chromo thing...I personally think that is a huge dead end. Why are you so invested in that? I mean a few weeks in and you're shedding like a crazy person.

On top of that, you are experiencing weird sides. Dead end bro, just like Keratene. That's my opinion.
    Woah it's only been like 1.5 weeks dude, no way it works that fast to stop loss. Also I started Regenepure a couple weeks ago so that might explain the shed?And I'll tell you this: haven't had ANY mpb itch whatsoever since I started this regimen. That to me is a great sign.

The sides aren't really bad, just a little uncomfortable. nothing like fin holy shit that was hell.

But I'm an objective dude. If it doesn't work I'll let you know. Mainly I'm on it because multiple guys on other sites have said it works and I can't take fin or RU. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Woah it's only been like 1.5 weeks dude, no way it works that fast to stop loss. Also I started Regenepure a couple weeks ago so that might explain the shed?And I'll tell you this: haven't had ANY mpb itch whatsoever since I started this regimen. That to me is a great sign.

The sides aren't really bad, just a little uncomfortable. nothing like fin holy shit that was hell.

But I'm an objective dude. If it doesn't work I'll let you know. Mainly I'm on it because multiple guys on other sites have said it works and I can't take fin or RU. That's it.
    Have you tried RU? What happened?

Either way, it seems we both can't tolerate the same treatments because of sides so I'll be paying attention to your feedback on Indo/Chromo. Although, my gut tells me it's not going to make a difference. Keep us posted.

Well guys been two weeks into scalpmed and already on finas so just added the oral silica and biotin nothing to report as yet,i will keep you updated by the way i got my smed from ebay as you cannot get it sent to uk and also was lucky enough to buy another two months from someone else so i have 4 months treatments.
    I have tried smed a few years ago and stopped using too early because i found it greasy like regaine but im sure the formula has changed as before you mixed the two together now you spray on the nutradil which is not too greasy the the minox which is a bit greasy but does dry quickly.
    Have not got any itching like with regaine and scalp feels good.

I don't wish to come off as negative but this is beyond belief.

Wow, the guy admitted he is taking donations and said that "I practically gave away my years of research for free", didn't he just came up with the cure from nowhere?

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Wow, the guy admitted he is taking donations and said that "I practically gave away my years of research for free", didn't he just came up with the cure from nowhere?
    at this point all I can say is that if the combination works on that high a level then we'll have a lot more documentation than just this one guy. so many people are talking about him in the forums and trying his regimen out.

i don't like the donation thing though, that's for sure.

still don't see how he could fake that regrowth, that's what i was defending more than anything with the "he's legit" comments. i can't tell you if he works for scalpmed or not obviously, but those vids and pics are pretty good proof of regrowth imho, unless he has a bald twin...

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Have you tried RU? What happened?

Either way, it seems we both can't tolerate the same treatments because of sides so I'll be paying attention to your feedback on Indo/Chromo. Although, my gut tells me it's not going to make a difference. Keep us posted.
    I never tried RU because I'm afraid of the initial shed and getting gyno. However at this point I'm worrying that I/C may not be enough. Might have to do some serious research on combating finasteride sides and give low dose propecia another go (fml)

As I said over there..the hair just seems to get longer in each pic. The sides even start out quite thinned out. I don't see anything that shows actual "regrowth". Even in the video he just gives you a glimpse of the top of his head, and the lighting isn't that great and/or it almost looks like his scalp has been darkened. From what you do see though..you can see it's still quite thinned out.

Then there's the Youtube thing(why?)...Facebook...fundraising page..probably other places we haven't seen yet.

And yeah..the "research". You'd think with any research he'd know about things like JarroSil or hair vitamin combos out there that already contain the biotin etc. Plus didn't he say it was his brother that turned him onto one or more of the supplements? Is he paying his brother?

Jacob what do you think of Nigam, pretty excited about those 3D cultures