+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I have seen everything you are talking about, and if I was running a snake oil company I would play it exactly the way this guy has. Maybe he says he is looking for alternative treatments to scalpmed, but has he found any? no. If the guy posted vids saying I added scalpmed and 12-18 months later all my hair came in I might look into his treatment, but he said 3 months. Without looking at all of his posts, videos ect., if he found a viable treatment please tell me how it is possible, biologically speaking, to grow a full head of hair in 3 months. There are very rare cases where people are not able to synthesize biotin or silica, and by supplementing these they can see immediate growth. However, kindly tell me how a person suffering from AGA can regrow their hair in three months? If Dr. Nigam, Histogen, Aderans, Replicel posted saying that they restored a NW 5/6 to a NW 1/2 in 3 months, would you believe them?
    All I can say is I respect your inferences but disagree with them. If you "played it that way" you would have zero business. You think I'm gonna buy Scalpmed when I just saw from this guy how to make it for a fraction of the cost?

In my opinion he is simply a freak responder to whatever this regimen is, regardless of whether Scalpmed played a part or not. Take a look at the photos posted in this thread:

http://www.*************/hair-loss/b...casc-DESC.html

I just don't see how you can fake those. Remember he was on fin/minox for a couple years prior to adjusting his regime. Also, if you look at his day 1 picture you see that he's NOT slick bald, just very miniaturized. And these are 4 months results for clarity's sake, not that it effects your criticism.

But again, I'm going to continue investigating this, and I'm not defending him anymore against doubters. The point is this is the best regrowth I've ever seen. Not whether he's a shill for Scalpmed. That unverified criticism still doesn't overcome what appears to be pretty incredible regrowth. If you were attacking the photos or the videos, you know the actual evidence presented, we'd be getting somewhere. But just saying X is impossible when the situation may not be X as you see it and when there's photographic/video evidence right in front of you is a little too linear for me. Anyways, each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Burden of proof Conpecia, we don't need to prove he is a troll, he (or someone else) needs to prove he isn't

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Use that logic and you will not get ripped off. It's amazing how people still have an "open mind" for these kind of tricks. It's been over a decade that hair loss forums have existed, we've seen this stuff over and over again and people still fear of taking the skeptic side.

People in January believed the indo guy from spain was the legit cure and refused to believe otherwise, now we are in July and people are still bald
    Ah but in my mind he's satisfied the burden of proof with admissible evidence, thus the burden switches to Plaintiff to attack said evidence. Do you think it's all photoshopped or what? I think his videos and photographs are convincing. It's definitely him in all those NW5 photos, and he's definitely got a lot more hair in the videos. Unless you see something different?

And have you researched indo at all? It's stopped hairloss in a pretty significant amount of us forum-dwellers... I myself am on Iron Dragon's I/C combo and I wouldn't touch Scalpmed if greatjob himself said it was the cure. We just need to find a compatible regrowth treatment for Indo in my opinion.

He's just a good responder to fin

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    He's just a good responder to fin
    that's my hunch. like biotin or scilia upped his response level or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Ah but in my mind he's satisfied the burden of proof with admissible evidence, thus the burden switches to Plaintiff to attack said evidence. Do you think it's all photoshopped or what? I think his videos and photographs are convincing. It's definitely him in all those NW5 photos, and he's definitely got a lot more hair in the videos. Unless you see something different?
    I see a bald guy in some photos, I see a guy with hair in another. Just that. I don't see progression, other documentations of said treatment, or if he just shaved in the before pics

I also have pictures being fat even when I am slim right now. People have no reason to believe that it was all thanks to prayers, that would be an extraordinary claim to make

And have you researched indo at all? It's stopped hairloss in a pretty significant amount of us forum-dwellers... I myself am on Iron Dragon's I/C combo and I wouldn't touch Scalpmed if greatjob himself said it was the cure. We just need to find a compatible regrowth treatment for Indo in my opinion.
    All anecdotal evidence. How can anyone measure something as "stopped hair loss"? Losing yes, growing more hair yes, staying the same way no, what if that is the last stage they were going to lose more hair?
    Where are all the pics? People were claiming to grow thicker hair in march and I still haven't seen a single picture

And the indo guy I'm talking about is a whole different deal. He showed a completely depleted crown growing into a heavy density full head of hair in around 6 months

I see a bald guy in some photos, I see a guy with hair in another. Just that. I don't see progression, other documentations of said treatment, or if he just shaved in the before pics
    you have neither carefully examined the photos nor looked at the HS thread posted above, which if you cannot access can be accessed via googling: "hair site real or snake," in which is included a month by month timeline of very clear overhead photographs demonstrating that he clearly is not shaving his head and is gradually regrowing hair.

All anecdotal evidence. How can anyone measure something as "stopped hair loss"? Losing yes, growing more hair yes, staying the same way no, what if that is the last stage they were going to lose more hair?
    Where are all the pics? People were claiming to grow thicker hair in march and I still haven't seen a single picture

And the indo guy I'm talking about is a whole different deal. He showed a completely depleted crown growing into a heavy density full head of hair in around 6 months
    well, if it can't be measured then why are you expecting photographs? and why are you interested in photographs to begin with? look how you're responding to them in this case, not convinced whatsoever. regarding indo i've not heard anyone say they've gotten regrowth from indo other than this "indo guy" who started all of it, whom i absolutely do not trust. but many trusted forum members have said it stopped their shedding over a long period of time, people with no agenda, people like you and i. is it not unusual that so many random people would make the same claim regarding both i/c combo and CET, two entirely separate products at wildly different price points, the only unifying theory being pgd2 inhibition? are you positing that it's chance or coincidence? is that logical? are you positing that someone can profit off claiming CET stopped his hair loss? is that possible? have you read costarelis's pgd2 study? is that anecdotal evidence? just some q's to consider, not trying to bust your balls but rather seeing how much you've thought about this stuff.

Conpecia, I see you are really into this whole Indo/Chromo thing...I personally think that is a huge dead end. Why are you so invested in that? I mean a few weeks in and you're shedding like a crazy person.

On top of that, you are experiencing weird sides. Dead end bro, just like Keratene. That's my opinion.

I purchased ScalpMed so I could try the Nutrisol-RM. I already regret it. They had some shill company call me trying to bully me into buying some discount card for 29$ a month. They acted like I would be immediately enrolled in it since I purchased ScalpMed then they tried to get me to give them my Credit Card # again. I declined, but what a shitty business. Everything about ScalpMed screams: MADE FOR TV.

I will use it but will probably just switch to Spectral DNC-L after its gone, cause its got mostly the same ingredients.

I've been almost on the same regimen (finasteride [3 months], minoxidil [~3 years], GNC Super Biotin 6000 [1½ month], silica [3 months], omega 3 [3 months] and MSM [3 months]) as him. I'm using kirkland minoxidil instead of scalpmed.

Can't really tell much different yet

Good fin responder.

Meh.