+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Either way , the footage looks legit to me . Hard to tell the truth these days.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    The dude is a troll, he went from a NW5 to a NW2 in 3 months after he added scalpmed. If you believe that I have a potion I will sell you for $29.99 and it will give you a full head of hair in 2 weeks. This guy is obviously involved with scalpmed somehow.
    i mean if you want we can get into that game where i ask you to prove he's a troll. see how that doesn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    i mean if you want we can get into that game where i ask you to prove he's a troll. see how that doesn't work?
    Or we could get into the game where you show me how it is biologically possible for a NW5/6 to regrow his hair in 3 months. See how that doesn't work?

if he's with Scalpmed then why in the **** is he over at HS bitching about how expensive it is and seeing if he can make his own? yeah that's a great business model bash the cost of your own product. And how is he NW1/2 right now? Just explain to me how he has photos and videos of himself at nw5/6 and now he's got a full head of hair. do some research around other forums where people just like you said the exact same stuff and have since changed their opinions. I wouldn't just vouch for this guy in my first post for no reason. I hate shills just as much as the next guy. Go look at his Facebook page too with his actual name up there complete with photos posted (timestamped) years ago showing his mpb. The guy has his toddler daughter say goodbye in his second video. That's pretty damn desperate if he's some random scalpmed rep.

if he's with Scalpmed then why in the **** is he over at HS bitching about how expensive it is and seeing if he can make his own? yeah that's a great business model bash the cost of your own product. And how is he NW1/2 right now? Just explain to me how he has photos and videos of himself at nw5/6 and now he's got a full head of hair. do some research around other forums where people just like you said the exact same stuff and have since changed their opinions. I wouldn't just vouch for this guy in my first post for no reason. I hate shills just as much as the next guy. Go look at his Facebook page too with his actual name up there complete with photos posted (timestamped) years ago showing his mpb. The guy has his toddler daughter say goodbye in his second video. That's pretty damn desperate if he's some random scalpmed rep.
    I have seen everything you are talking about, and if I was running a snake oil company I would play it exactly the way this guy has. Maybe he says he is looking for alternative treatments to scalpmed, but has he found any? no. If the guy posted vids saying I added scalpmed and 12-18 months later all my hair came in I might look into his treatment, but he said 3 months. Without looking at all of his posts, videos ect., if he found a viable treatment please tell me how it is possible, biologically speaking, to grow a full head of hair in 3 months. There are very rare cases where people are not able to synthesize biotin or silica, and by supplementing these they can see immediate growth. However, kindly tell me how a person suffering from AGA can regrow their hair in three months? If Dr. Nigam, Histogen, Aderans, Replicel posted saying that they restored a NW 5/6 to a NW 1/2 in 3 months, would you believe them?

Scalpmed just looks like another revivogen. The pictures are of higher quality but most of these "responders" look like they have Alopecia Aretea and not AGA.

Plus the website looks way too marketed to be legit.

Keep in mind that a ridiculous high number of snake oils have been pushed through this community. Hairloss sufferers make now a hell of a suspicious (yet desperate) market, so the scammy copywriting and promoting has to get creative.

Capillogain is a good example of a cleverly marketed bogus product.
    So yeah, I throw this guy and his miracle cure under the bus without second thoughts..

If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Without looking at all of his posts, videos ect., if he found a viable treatment please tell me how it is possible, biologically speaking, to grow a full head of hair in 3 months.
    Simple. You nuke the bald scalp, you let the radiation do its work, and after three months you have a mutant bush on feet. But don't tell anyone, it is still a military secret.

Burden of proof Conpecia, we don't need to prove he is a troll, he (or someone else) needs to prove he isn't

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Use that logic and you will not get ripped off. It's amazing how people still have an "open mind" for these kind of tricks. It's been over a decade that hair loss forums have existed, we've seen this stuff over and over again and people still fear of taking the skeptic side.

People in January believed the indo guy from spain was the legit cure and refused to believe otherwise, now we are in July and people are still bald

I have never heard of scalpmed, is it proven to grow back hair?

I doubt it. So how could it have grown his?

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I have never heard of scalpmed, is it proven to grow back hair?

I doubt it. So how could it have grown his?
    Scalpmed is a 2 part system.

1 is Nutrisol-RM - which is a "natural" concoction that contains: "Deionized water, Glycerol, Polysorbate-80, Retinol, Sabal Serrulata, Beta-sitosterol, Panthenol, Cystine, Biotin, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben"

2 is Vitadil-5a - which is basically Minoxidil 5%.

..ofcourse its proven to regrow some hair, it has Minoxidil in it. The guy in this video is a great responder to Minox/Fin. Look closely at his pictures and you can see he is a diffused thinner and still had alot of thin hair. I'm sure that is significant. He took the right combination for him, and hes very lucky. He posted on Hairsite several times, so this is very highly unlikely a scam. I am going to go down the same path since I'm a NW6 and see where it takes me. Gotta try something before I give up completely.