+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

I'm not positive where I read this, but somewhere I remember it saying HSC doesn't make hairs DHT resistant...it's just DHT doesn't have an affect on the hairs because they are too healthy and there is too many growth factors keeping the hair healthy enough that DHT can't weaken the follicle...

That being said I'm sure they are complimentary and you could achieve better results being on propecia as well, but if you're just looking for some regrowth and maintenance than HSC will do that for you.

Again, my main interest lies in what it could do for donor regeneration.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I'm not positive where I read this, but somewhere I remember it saying HSC doesn't make hairs DHT resistant...it's just DHT doesn't have an affect on the hairs because they are too healthy and there is too many growth factors keeping the hair healthy enough that DHT can't weaken the follicle...

That being said I'm sure they are complimentary and you could achieve better results being on propecia as well, but if you're just looking for some regrowth and maintenance than HSC will do that for you.

Again, my main interest lies in what it could do for donor regeneration.
    It was probably me that said it. Essentially the strength of growth factors from histogens HSC is too much for DHT to have any kind of effect on the hair follicle.

Lets hope its true.

I really hope that one less player in the race doesn't give Histogen and Replicel the idea that they can relax and take longer to release a product without any competition taking away from their sales.

I've got my cash ready to spend on a treatment with either unless theyre going beyond 10k.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    It was probably me that said it. Essentially the strength of growth factors from histogens HSC is too much for DHT to have any kind of effect on the hair follicle.

Lets hope its true.

I really hope that one less player in the race doesn't give Histogen and Replicel the idea that they can relax and take longer to release a product without any competition taking away from their sales.

I've got my cash ready to spend on a treatment with either unless theyre going beyond 10k.
    It very well may have been, I think a few of us had a long conversation about it on PHG...but I don't think they are seeing it that way, they want their product out there so they can make there money....and also, don't forget about follica being back in the game.

In the end I still have my highest hopes in CB being a definite product coming to the market in 2016-2017....

hopefully we can get histogen or replicel in 2015

It very well may have been, I think a few of us had a long conversation about it on PHG...but I don't think they are seeing it that way, they want their product out there so they can make there money....and also, don't forget about follica being back in the game.

In the end I still have my highest hopes in CB being a definite product coming to the market in 2016-2017....

hopefully we can get histogen or replicel in 2015
    CB release in 2016+ won't matter if we can get a decent fvcking source, the whole purity debacle is nuts. I got my Oleyl and PG, all I need is some proper CB and I can tackle this lousy disease with ease.. add a Gho procedure and I'll look normal in the eyes of society without gimping me just because I have a lousy hairline. Shallow fvcks.

CB release in 2016+ won't matter if we can get a decent fvcking source, the whole purity debacle is nuts. I got my Oleyl and PG, all I need is some proper CB and I can tackle this lousy disease with ease.. add a Gho procedure and I'll look normal in the eyes of society without gimping me just because I have a lousy hairline. Shallow fvcks.
    yeah bro I feel you...but I'm sure cosmo will have a vehicle that is superior to oleyl and pg...it would be nice if they could have started these ****ing trails for hair already...

but can't they start at phase II because CB will already be FDA approved for acne?

CB has already proven much better than propecia and no sides...we need this now, it's a game changer...especially for people who won't or can't take fin.

Cosmo says soonest for their hair product is 2016...so we may as well bank on 2017 because I'm sure something will go wrong..as usual.

yeah bro I feel you...but I'm sure cosmo will have a vehicle that is superior to oleyl and pg...it would be nice if they could have started these ****ing trails for hair already...

but can't they start at phase II because CB will already be FDA approved for acne?

CB has already proven much better than propecia and no sides...we need this now, it's a game changer...especially for people who won't or can't take fin.

Cosmo says soonest for their hair product is 2016...so we may as well bank on 2017 because I'm sure something will go wrong..as usual.
    When is their acne product supposed to be released?

Once that is out, I have a feeling labs would have an easier time replicating it... as well us us being able to find a proper vehicle as well.

When is their acne product supposed to be released?

Once that is out, I have a feeling labs would have an easier time replicating it... as well us us being able to find a proper vehicle as well.
    I'm sure the dosage and vehicle will be different for acne and hair though? acne is supposed to be out end of 2014-2015....

hair best case scenario is 2016..for the official product.

CB is again, another antiandrogen, no different from RU. To the guys who are already taking RU or fin or dut, it is not a game changer.

But it's nice to have. The main advantage is that it is not systemically active, but RU is not that systemic either.

Introduction of CB will simply allow you to complete the antiandrogen portion. Reduce DHT w/ Finasteride, and degrade AR's with CB.

I'm not expecting much in the way of growth stimulants better than minox, the pipeline just isnt there. I think cell treatments are more likely. Mostly because of Nigam, or if Replicel somehow releases in Japan after P2. But as of now, Replicel is the only company doing "Hair Multiplication" as it was originally envisioned...o well.

Even if ARI only got 60% growth, I'd try it. I don't get growth off minox.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    CB is again, another antiandrogen, no different from RU. To the guys who are already taking RU or fin or dut, it is not a game changer.

But it's nice to have. The main advantage is that it is not systemically active, but RU is not that systemic either.

Introduction of CB will simply allow you to complete the antiandrogen portion. Reduce DHT w/ Finasteride, and degrade AR's with CB.
    CB (the real stuff, not black market) will be a game changer! It'll help longer term maintenance without requiring a switch from Fin to Dut, and would appeal too millions of men who either don't treat hairloss due to fear of Fin (however generally unfounded) or who wouldn't previously be aware of hair loss treatment as a viable option.