Threaded View

Default a second HST session in september

Choosing for a second HST in these doubting times is a bit torturing.
    And I'd like to share my points here.

1) speculations: NO ONE knows for sure what is the regeneration rate.
    IM will defend the 85% claims, didi will pretend it's less than 50%, GC and Arashi are in between.
    When asking HASCI, they keep on saying it's 80-85% regeneration.
    My french speaking correspondant there confirmed me a 11.540 grafts patient who got 9 procedures and also underlined that this was the maximum achieved at THIS time and NOT that it was the limit of the patient.
    He said, it's not the maximum achievable, he said, it is the maximum achieved by now.

My opinion is that you can really go nuts by following each speculative threads on this forum and comparing with the confident speeches and replies of HASCI.

Deborah also told me that the high paying patients don't want to be public, they don't give their agreement and she also reminded me or kind of opend my mind on one thing: if we show a gallery of high paying patient with great results, it will gie to much hope for laymen... not everybody can give 50 or 60K for hairs.

2) Bridging!!!
    If they have a 80% or 85% regen, bridging seems to be the best move.
    They are working on Hair Multiplication, there is a section about it under "science".
    If Gho and his staff assure 80-85%, they even use the word hair multiplication for HST.
    and if Gho is working on an even better technique, I can only thing that the right move, right now, is to bridge with the actual HST and HSI.

Let say, you do three procedures in the coming 5 years, leaving you an average covered and acceptable head of hairs...and then, they release the big deal, 1 hair= 5hairs... then you are cured, and you did not spend a grumpy balding 30's.

Because, what is the point of waiting the holy grail if it comes in ten years and you are 36 now?
    You will for sure less give a shit about a NW 1 when you turn 46.

I also am very cautious about what I'm doing with my donor...
    But even if I deplet it a bit with 2 or 3 procedures, it might buy me a 5 years OK situation...in 5 years we are in 2018... Gho my be proposing something better.
    And even if it's in ten years... and you did 5 HST or 6...and you have gaps when shaving to the bone... who cares, as soon as something really unlimited comes, you can refill your depleted donor.
    The difference is that you will have spent your 30's with hair on top thanks to your bridging HST's.

The problem is the price...it's a real deal but apparently no choice now.

3) Nigam and Mousseigne...
    They did not show something better yet, and there are big chances that they will be as much controversed as Gho, because you can always doubt.
    But even if they release something, they might reach Gho level or slightly better, but when? and what do you do in the meantime?
    And what if they don't do better? and what if Nigam vanishes?

My best case scenario is:

bridging with HST until they release Hair Multiplication in Gho clinic.
    what is your plan?