+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I took it for 12 years with very minor side effects. EVERY drug has side effects. When I take an allergy pill, I trade a fuzzy head and a dry mouth for allergy relief. When I take a pain killer, I trade a little fatigue and a lower body temp for pain relief. I'd say sessation of hair loss is worth a few side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    I took it for 12 years with very minor side effects. EVERY drug has side effects. When I take an allergy pill, I trade a fuzzy head and a dry mouth for allergy relief. When I take a pain killer, I trade a little fatigue and a lower body temp for pain relief. I'd say sessation of hair loss is worth a few side effects.
    "A few side effects" is a very general statement. Let's get specific.

- Loss of libido
    - Depression
    - Impotence
    - Penis atrophy
    - Pain/discomfort in the testes

This is our manhood we are talking about. I would never sacrifice that. Now, if I were not to experience these side effects then I would probably be more optimistic about Fin. Also, let's not forget that there are some men despite how often this occurs that have permanently lost their libido after taking Fin. This is very serious. Fin is a very iffy drug. Any doctor or dermatologist will tell you that, at least a well informed one will. This isn't mass hysteria, it's being informed and not ignorant. I am not bashing Fin so don't get me wrong. All I am saying is that it has its risks that can be potentially disheartening and it's a personal choice. Everyone responds to different things differently. How is that so hard to grasp?

I apologize but, "penis atrophy" is a hilarious term to read

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    I apologize but, "penis atrophy" is a hilarious term to read
    I remember when I was 18

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    I remember when I was 18
    Bold claim.

But seriously, seeing this listed as a side effect never ceases to amuse....it is like someone from the PropeciaHelp crowd decided they were not making enough headway with real side effects, so they had to throw something "extra scary" into the mix

Disclaimer: this is not making light of anyone with persistent fin sides. But if you are someone who actually think your penis is "atrophied" from hair loss meds, splash some cold water on your face and stay off the forums for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Bold claim.

But seriously, seeing this listed as a side effect never ceases to amuse....it is like someone from the PropeciaHelp crowd decided they were not making enough headway with real side effects, so they had to throw something "extra scary" into the mix

Disclaimer: this is not making light of anyone with persistent fin sides. But if you are someone who actually think your penis is "atrophied" from hair loss meds, splash some cold water on your face and stay off the forums for awhile.
    And I appreciate your amusing post as well (all out of fun of course )

Actually, there is a member on this forum that claims his penis has lost mass and has not gotten it back after quitting Fin. I never said I experienced penis atrophy but I have read several reports where that has been the case. Google it, it's easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    And I appreciate your amusing post as well (all out of fun of course )

Actually, there is a member on this forum that claims his penis has lost mass and has not gotten it back after quitting Fin. I never said I experienced penis atrophy but I have read several reports where that has been the case. Google it, it's easy to find.
    THANK GOD this is not a name i use anywhere else lol.
    Im jumping in as stated I experienced atrophy. The dog returned (oddly seems bigger but just could be by comparison) but the tots have not yet.
    They are also almost always hugging now which is really uncomfortable. I mean I used to accidentally sit on them like 3 times a day and find them getting wet when taking a deuce (Yes they would actually hit the water in some toilets), where now they well dont.
    I am also starting to believe this has to do with me sitting all day at work. But it never happened pre fin. Just weird stuff.
    My sex drive has diminished a bit. But I am almost starting to wonder if thats for the better lol.
    Its still there but its just not ALL I think about anymore.
    I dunno have to look at the bright side of things I guess. Except hairloss that sucks all around.