+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Diffuse MPB, so hard to tell really, but overall I'd say its comparable, but I feel I've lost some ground - but overall slowing is there.

Hence I've added avodart.

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post

I am going to do everything I can to keep up my hormone levels as possible while on fin. I think hitting the gym 4 times a week and eating healthy will do me good. Also, beets the vegetable is natures aphrodisiac so I will continue to incorporate that into my diet every day as well. I might even look into horny goat weed if I notice a decrease in my libido. I have a massive libido so if it's affected then maybe it might just level out as normal lol.
    I had a MASSIVE libido and it was busted on fin. I go to the gym hard 3 to 4 days a week, eat fresh fruits and veggies every day, take my supplements and protein and it still wasn't enough to counter act.
    BE CAREFUL because I think if you have a massive libido (as we like to claim) your body is naturally pumping test like crazy. So add the fin and then your body tries to counter act it, and you have a semi steroid crash.
    Dont take anything IM saying as science its just put together from what Ive read and how I personally reacted. IF you feel anything weird then stop. Take my advice DO NOT try it again after, it will be worse than the first time.

BUT you may be fine. Supposedly thee are a ton of people who take it fine and claim no sides, hopefully youll be one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    Be careful and taper your usage up very gradually.

I dove right in with 1mg / day and experienced the entire gamut of sides including testicular pain. Fun fun.
    How long by chance did it take your pain to subside. I swear mine are like hugging my shaft and fee like they're being squeezed 24/7. They also itch like crazy.
    First time I took it I stopped and after a few weeks it started to go back to normal with treatments of heat and my usual regiment. This 2nd time I took two doses (1.25 mg every other day) and Im SO much worse off. Worried I really pushed myself too far on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by swingline747 View Post
    I had a MASSIVE libido and it was busted on fin. I go to the gym hard 3 to 4 days a week, eat fresh fruits and veggies every day, take my supplements and protein and it still wasn't enough to counter act.
    BE CAREFUL because I think if you have a massive libido (as we like to claim) your body is naturally pumping test like crazy. So add the fin and then your body tries to counter act it, and you have a semi steroid crash.
    Dont take anything IM saying as science its just put together from what Ive read and how I personally reacted. IF you feel anything weird then stop. Take my advice DO NOT try it again after, it will be worse than the first time.

BUT you may be fine. Supposedly thee are a ton of people who take it fine and claim no sides, hopefully youll be one of those.
    I really do have a massive libido. I've always felt "abnormal" when it came to my sex drive it was so intense.

So I started experiencing terrible sides last night. Impotence, sex drive a little low and pains in my perineal muscles and felt like I had blue balls. Felt very stiff down there. Wasn't painful per say just really a constant uncomfortable feeling. It also made me very weak emotionally. I can see why guys out there call this drug poison. It's just not natural for the human body. What do you fellas do instead of taking fin or dut?

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    So I started experiencing terrible sides last night. Impotence, sex drive a little low and pains in my perineal muscles and felt like I had blue balls. Felt very stiff down there. Wasn't painful per say just really a constant uncomfortable feeling. It also made me very weak emotionally. I can see why guys out there call this drug poison. It's just not natural for the human body. What do you fellas do instead of taking fin or dut?
    These do not sound like "terrible sides". This is just mass hysteria.

You cited. "sex drive a little low". How low? What is high? How do you know when your sex drive is a little low? Do you monitor your sex drive regularly?

You felt like you had "blue balls". Did you actually have blue balls?

Felt very stiff. WTF does that mean?

It made you weak emotionally? Yeah I can tell, you're a nervous wreck, but I doubt it has anything to do with finasteride.

Then you clarify, that it wasn't actually "very painful"...but just "uncomfortable".

I repeat, fin hysteria.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Been taking 1.25mg fin for over a year. Only sides have been acne. No sexual sides whatsoever.
    So it seems you don't experience any sexual sides which in my humble opinion is 100 times worse than acne. Let me ask you something, if you haven't physically felt the sexual side effects then how can you call it mass hysteria? Your glass holds no water. You have to understand every individual is different. Some react while others don't. You're right about one thing, I was paranoid but I wasn't hallucinating the discomfort and pain I felt. I can only imagine I would amplify the effects if I keep taking the fin. I've read so many online experiences that are verbatim the same as I felt. There is no mass conspiracy here, it's real. I wish it was mass hysteria because then I really wouldn't give a **** but toying with vital physiological homeostasis to save some hair isn't my cup of tea. Maybe I'll try it in a week or so.

Not a single thing you posted can be categorized as "severe". These are your sides:

- Sex drive "a little low". Do you monitor your sex drive regularly? How do you know it was a little low? Sex drive is variable.
    - Did you actually have blue balls?
    - What does it mean to "feel stiff"? Seriously?
    - Emotionally weak? Huh?

I don't think "emotionally weak" is going to qualify finasteride as poison as you so boldly suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Not a single thing you posted can be categorized as "severe". These are your sides:

- Sex drive "a little low". Do you monitor your sex drive regularly? How do you know it was a little low? Sex drive is variable.
    - Did you actually have blue balls?
    - What does it mean to "feel stiff"? Seriously?
    - Emotionally weak? Huh?

I don't think "emotionally weak" is going to qualify finasteride as poison as you so boldly suggest.
    Trust me I know his feeling on a little low, which for a guy like me or him is prob more so GONE.
    I myself would beat it like 2 or 3 times a day PLUS get lucky some times.... (more than 3x a week, but always once a day at least) and still want more. Im 33 so I have been like this since I was 19.
    Now Im forcing myself to do anything just out of habit. This isnt a gradual decline either, its an overnight thing.

feeling stiff I can say he probably mean some atrophy. I went though it. Your penis starts to almost shrink to the point where its small and hard and very uncomfortable.

Emotionally weak. I can attest to this BUT I think its more just being depressed because of the other sides. Im fighting that one hard right now.

The thing is I dont get why anyone would really feel the need to defend fin if its working for them. We dont feel bad because its working for you, in fact most everyone is happy for the guys it works for BUT for the few like us who experience sides this is a good way to compare our stories and work out remedies.

cichlidfort
    PM me and we can talk. Im on my second bout, BUT its myfault. My GF is apologizing because when I talked about this with her she pushed me to try again just to see. In the end it was ultimately my decision.
    I work out 3 times a week with cardio and weights int he gym. Then run about 2 days. Im highly active elsewhere (work, hobbies, etc)
    I take LOADS of vitamans.
    for our situation go with
    D3, fish oils (good stuff), ZINC, L-carnitine and B-complex (morning). I take all these plus a multi pack that has them as well. I also take cider vinegar once a day. I beleive this is a GREAT addition to monitoring anything chemical in your body, try it.
    I have a shake twice a day. Once with an orange for my b-fast and again later in the day pre gym. For lunch EVERY day I eat freshly cut up veggies. I also juice. For dinner I eat well too.
    The firs time around I had blood work run and it all came back good, t levels fine BUT I was also at the end of recovery to find out.

Now to get personal. The first time around I was also forcing myself to ...... well prob too personal. Even though I wasnt in the mood I would make myself do it. Anything with sex (especially with someone who claims to have a high drive) is mental and you have to keep that stimulation going.

Right now my testicle atrophy is bad. Pretty painful and I will say at most times it seems the actual guys have reduced in size. She agrees, because she always said mine were abnormally big. My actual member is fine now (some ED but really just on randoms).

Like I said if your still going through sides PM me and maybe we can work out regiments that help because you sound a lot like myself. It feels weird but honestly after this I do believe chatting about it turns out to be the best remedy. DO NOT go to propecia help. I cant state this enough!

Actually sorry my account cant do PM's for some reason. Says I dont have permissions. If you like maybe we can exchange some email or IM info.

Private Messaging isn't enabled on this forum.