+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    In this case its done with just isolated DS cells. (dermal sheeth).

the isolated cells where able to create scalp hairs. on jahoda's forearm. the beauty of this, is that we can go further, like my first post shows, to make use of the other cells that are trychonic.

"All the wound sites healed rapidly and
    lacked any overt inflammatory reaction.
    Remarkably, each of the sites of dermalsheath implantation produced new follicles
    and fibres 3 to 5 weeks after the graft "

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzsywst375...0testrabit.pdf
    here I meant jahoda's wife's forearm. not jahoda's forearm*

I see this as the one and only real cure.

the nice thing is that allogeneic cells(ds,dp at least from other individual) will not be rejected. this has been extensively studied, which gives a super nice opportunity and future perspective.

a company can start a culture cell line derived from 10 hair follicles.
    after 20 weeks of culture, you will have billions of cells to cure the whole US army.

these cells contain characteristics like hair color thicknesses etc etc.

these cells can be frozen, and sent out to clinics, from there you can choose what hair color you want, etc, its like " go getting a tatto, just that easy"

cells will be injected, and after some weeks, you will have your goal.

This approach will help millions of depressed/ insecure poor men and women, its easy, in large scale even very cheap (mass production (culture)).

due to patents, regulations, and long lasting trials + conflict of interests, its still not happening, and the whole world, seem to be blindly accepting this fact. I still can't believe the passiveness of people.

Btw, this is a nightmare for HT clinics, since its the cure..

Are you sirious my friend?
    So you say we could choose what kind of hair we want?
    I always wanted to have hair like Cristiano Ronaldo( not his hair style, just his type of hair) But I have like very hard to style, chinese kind, of hair( im not even chinese).

Do you think we would have a solution in the future, based on this tehcnique?

due to patents, regulations, and long lasting trials + conflict of interests, its still not happening, and the whole world, seem to be blindly accepting this fact. I still can't believe the passiveness of people.

Btw, this is a nightmare for HT clinics, since its the cure..
    How do you suggest we tackle this problem? If theres not enough demand/voice for it, the progress will continually be slow.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    How do you suggest we tackle this problem? If theres not enough demand/voice for it, the progress will continually be slow.

People now are aware that this is possible, easy to do and cheap(in large scale) Mass culture.

I expect after some first results, some investors or clinics, will try to mimic the same approach in countries like Ukraine . if you search on google, there are some countries that experiment with stemcell therapy, this approach can become just one of them, once it gets more common.

Ht clinics and the whole world are pretty laid back, since there is no single need to rush the cure, money is coming in already, by the well paid current approaches. Once they see cell therapy is offered at some places, there will be competition, and things will speed up, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ar50 View Post
    Are you sirious my friend?
    So you say we could choose what kind of hair we want?
    I always wanted to have hair like Cristiano Ronaldo( not his hair style, just his type of hair) But I have like very hard to style, chinese kind, of hair( im not even chinese).

Do you think we would have a solution in the future, based on this tehcnique?
    yes I am.

regarding the allogenic approach, things have to change first (regulations).

In this case its done with just isolated DS cells. (dermal sheeth).

the isolated cells where able to create scalp hairs. on jahoda's forearm. the beauty of this, is that we can go further, like my first post shows, to make use of the other cells that are trychonic.

"All the wound sites healed rapidly and
    lacked any overt inflammatory reaction.
    Remarkably, each of the sites of dermalsheath implantation produced new follicles
    and fibres 3 to 5 weeks after the graft "

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzsywst375...0testrabit.pdf
    Not including that study. I don't think there's any example of human hair follicles composed of multiplied human DP cells and keratinocytes on human skin, even on SCID mice.

The Jahoda study you linked doesn't involve culturing and multiplication which has been THE challenge, otherwise we know these cells are trichogenic.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Not including that study. I don't think there's any example of human hair follicles composed of multiplied human DP cells and keratinocytes on human skin, even on SCID mice.

The Jahoda study you linked doesn't involve culturing and multiplication which has been THE challenge, otherwise we know these cells are trichogenic.

we already know how to culture DP cells in longterm, without them loosing the Markers that indicate if they will be trichonic or not. this is not a challenge anymore... 3d culture, aggregating the cells at the end, or even 2d culture with wnt, fgf and bmp2. ..

screening for the genese/ markers and comparing the intact fresh isolated dp vs long term cultured/restored dp, shows same levels, and after implantation same results. I'm very confident about this approach.

I agree the science looks good....but I don't think we've actually seen it happen. ARI never confirmed whether their results were revitalization of follicles or formation de novo.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    I agree the science looks good....but I don't think we've actually seen it happen. ARI never confirmed whether their results were revitalization of follicles or formation de novo.
    they haven't bee using dp cells, no serum, and probably no growth factors. all are limiting factors here.

regarding ari's last approach without dp, they aimed for revitalization.This understanding comes from their latest presentation found on youtube.

they haven't bee using dp cells, no serum, and probably no growth factors. all are limiting factors here.

regarding ari's last approach without dp, they aimed for revitalization.This understanding comes from their latest presentation found on youtube.
    What cell types did they use then? I'm confident they used both dermal papilla fibroblasts as well as keratinocytes from HF Bulge.

http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/re...&Search=Search

Most say dermal and epidermal cells. Unless I am missing something.