Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thatkidd
    • Aug 2012

How to Apply Minox & RU at Night

Hey guys. I've searched all over the web and can't find a straightforward answer. I apply minox in the morning and then at night I was to apply minox along with my RU. Which one do I apply first, if it matters. Do I wait in between?

I've been missing my minox at night for 4 days now and want to get back on.

Please help!
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

Space the applications out by a few hours if you can.

If this is not ideal, don't worry about it. But try to, still.

Comment

• ge77inhigh
      • May 2013

I know some users are mixing it with minox. So I wouldn't worrying about separating the application, better synergy together. One blocks androgens, while other promote hair growth. How much ru are you using? Keep track of side effects if you have any, and at what dosage you have them. Not enough research is done on it for safe human usage.

Comment

• Kiwi
        • Mar 2011

I'm wondering whether or not you could use RU for a couple of months or weeks and then start using minox once your hair is stronger.

Would that stop the shedding maybe?

Comment

• Kiwi
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
          Space the applications out by a few hours if you can.

If this is not ideal, don't worry about it. But try to, still.
          Hey bro. You are sensitive to sides right? Do you get sites with RU and Minox?

Comment

• clandestine
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by ge77inhigh
            I know some users are mixing it with minox. So I wouldn't worrying about separating the application, better synergy together. One blocks androgens, while other promote hair growth. How much ru are you using? Keep track of side effects if you have any, and at what dosage you have them. Not enough research is done on it for safe human usage.
            Oh true, I forgot some were mixing with Minox. Not sure where I heard to space applications, then.

Comment

• clandestine
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Kiwi
              Hey bro. You are sensitive to sides right? Do you get sites with RU and Minox?
              Uh yeah I am, I don't use Minox though, just RU.

I don't get sides with RU at a very low dosage, 10mg.

Comment

• thatkidd
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                Uh yeah I am, I don't use Minox though, just RU.

I don't get sides with RU at a very low dosage, 10mg.
                Did you get sides using more than 10mg? And does 10mg seem to do much for you?

Comment

• ge77inhigh
                  • May 2013

I use 10 mg of ru. You really dont need much. There is a user name el_dut that uses 20 mg ru and minox. He doesnt take dut and fin anymore since he is able to maintain with ru and minox. I was having a lot of sides on ru, so I lowered to 10 mg. I wash my head after 1 hour, I think that is sufficient time to bind to molecules. Be careful with it around pregnant chicks since it very potent aa that can damage the fetus.

Also, I am thinking about cb, since application is twice a week. 1 percent of ru break in your body into a harmful aa with longer half life. Cb i think turns into inactive compound or atleast I hope. It has been disappointing in terms of treatments for mpb but atleast they are working on more option than just fin and minox. If you need more info look up el_dut he been using ru for few years and he got a lot of good info.

Comment

• clandestine
                    • Aug 2011

^Good post.

Comment

• clandestine
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by thatkidd
                      Did you get sides using more than 10mg? And does 10mg seem to do much for you?
                      Yes I got sides around 50mg, gynecomastia. Lowered dose to 20mg, still wasn't comfortable so then down to 10mg. Been on 10mg for a while and my body can tolerate it.

I'm not sure if its doing much, but its better than doing nothing.

Comment

• thatkidd
                        • Aug 2012

Yeah I started with 50mg and am feeling some pain in my nipples. Going to back it down to 25mg. I figured since I never got sides with Fin I wouldn't with RU??

I am still taking 1mg of Fin WITH the RU (figured I would be the first documented person to do this) I'm scared to quit the Fin and just do RU. I feel I will still have sides (since the Fin never gave me sides) and it could be bad for my hair...

I got gyno from only 8 pills of avodart. I stopped and the gyno stayed.

Now I feel a tiny bit of pain in my nipple from freaking RU. After never having sides from Fin it is weird to me that I was getting it on avodart 2x a week and now on RU....thought RU had the least amount of sides.

Sucks that the thing that helps fix baldness gives you tits....what a terrible combo.

If you get surgery to remove gyno, can it come back? And also, if I get cold my chest tightens up and looks great...makes me think it's just fat that I can lose, and not true gyno.

I have some hardcore gyno prevention stuff (forms stanzol) that I found on steroid forums. I took it for 3 weeks on low dosage after my initial gyno with avodart, but seemed to make my hair worse and didn't fix gyno (although my arms got tons leaner,
                        So I think it was starting to work) I could just use that cream while taking RU to prevent it, or the clomid that I have...but we all know I can't stay on that stuff forever.

Ugh...guess I wasted $300 on RU. Maybe I should try CB, but maybe it has the same sides?

Comment

Working...