Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • secrethero89
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by baldnotbeautiful
    I quit fin for this very reason. My hairloss was not bad at all, so I started fin so it would stop my hairloss and I would still have plenty of hair. In the 6months on fin I lost more hair than I ever lost over the 3years before that I started to notice hairloss. Lost a ton of ground due to huge shedding. After I stopped my hair seemed to thicken back up some, but the damage was already done. I would stop fin now cause its not going to get any better. Some people just don't react well to the hormone changes and it speeds up your mpb it seems
    How long did you use and how long have you been off? Did you recover the sheds from finasteride?

Comment

• baldnotbeautiful
      • Oct 2012

used from may-nov of last year...been off since last nov. No my hair has never recovered

Comment

• BigThinker
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by baldnotbeautiful
        I quit fin for this very reason. My hairloss was not bad at all, so I started fin so it would stop my hairloss and I would still have plenty of hair. In the 6months on fin I lost more hair than I ever lost over the 3years before that I started to notice hairloss. Lost a ton of ground due to huge shedding. After I stopped my hair seemed to thicken back up some, but the damage was already done. I would stop fin now cause its not going to get any better. Some people just don't react well to the hormone changes and it speeds up your mpb it seems
        I would have just stuck with it. At 4.5 months in myself, I understand your frustration, but I still think it deserves a full 12 months.

Regardless, I'm about to add dut once a week. If I am having reflex hyperandrogenecity, then I'll probably nuke myself bald. Either way, I was headed there one pace or another.

Comment

• rdawg
          • Jun 2012

shedding is not necessarily bad guys, i'd reccomend you ride out a shed rather than just getting off the drug! It could definitely mean your hair is cycling back to normal again!

anyway to OP, stay on fin.

maybe try out indo/crom or CET if you wanna experiment with some PGD2(they seem fairly safe).

Comment

• 0ptimist
            • Mar 2013

baldnotbeautiful, this is off topic, but did you end having PRP + Acell done with Dr. Cooley? If so, anything to report?

Comment

Working...