+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

keep it up dr nigam, soon all these negative factors will shut the hell up for an eternity. do what you do best sir, find us a cure.

Dr Nigam - great work you're doing, I think the only way to conclusively answer doubters is to post macro photos of a patient with poor donor. If he can get a good result, then it will be irrefutable proof, because FUE and FUT will not be able to help him.

Guys, go to hairsite forum.

Dr Nigam made there a very long comprehensive thread with shitload of pics and videos.

I may be getting this completely wrong......

Nigam has worked on the patch within the 6 dots?

If he is just working on that small patch in this experiment then.....

how come on day 0 the guys hair at the front is so thin and on day 93 it is so thick?

What has happend there?

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post

how come on day 0 the guys hair at the front is so thin and on day 93 it is so thick?

What has happend there?
    Try reading the first post...

Dr. Nigam, everything seems to be looking good however some of the circles on recipient zone don't seem to match day 0 photos.

I'm talking especially about 3,10,11.

It might be just the illusion because of different close up levels, but nevertheless I'd like to hear what you have to say about it

Surely one way to stop speculation as to whether this works or not is for someone on this forum who is honest and willing to go over there and get this treatment.

I think Dr Nigam should do it free of charge seeing as it will be promotional. Or at least the patient should only pay if they are happy with the result.

Sausage,
    This is what breaking bald is saying,
    what i mentioned on the first page of this thread..

BIG NEWS..... APART FROM DONOR DOUBLING IS...YOU CAN CHECK HIS FRONTAL SCALP..WHERE ONLY 1ST SHOT OF STEMCELLS,GF,WERE INJECTED ..HE SHOWS NEW /ACTIVATED HAIR GROWTH AT FRONTAL SCALP...HE IS YET TO RECIEVE DP CULTURE AND SECOND SHOT OF MULTIPLIED STEMCELLS

This guy before at the front scalp was not shaved on any day including day 0.
    I mentioned in the day 1 post itself, that this guy was injected on rest of the scalp with the remaining progenitor stemcells after injecting the same at the donor and recipient within 6 dots each.

This guy has responded well to HM injection, on frontal scalp, with, just the first activated progenitor stemcell injection(that's why we see more than doubling results on his donor which is non aga scalp),
    now he can be hopeful of covering his scalp with activated and or new follicles with 2nd injection of multiplied stemcells, aggregated dermal papilla 3d culture....hopefully..
    we will watch and know the same in coming months,
    Also we will know the fate of other nw5/6/7 cases with poor donor which we are following in various threads.
    Kindly remember this guy,has been seen in person by tom..with new hair growth at the recipient with naked eye within 6 dots and also the new hair growth at the frontal scalp...
    Travis,
    i can mail you the raw pictures as i mailed to gc,the pics of TOM..for independent verification..by yourself on your mail id..and than you can post the same...
    TOM the independent forum member already have donor regen on video micro pics and recipient regen and increase in length of his hair on macro pics with shedding ofcourse as in fue.

ONE SMALL THING EVERYONE IS MISSING..THERE IS A LOT OF TALK ABOUT SCARLESS FUE..
    IN THIS CASE, THE DONOR WAS EXTRACTED WITH A WIDE FUE PUNCH..AS EVIDENT ON PROCEDURE VIDEO..HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY WHITE DOTS OR SCAR AFTER MORE THAN 3 MONTHS...
    THIS.... WITHOUT ANY DOUBT PROVES THAT FUE CAN BE NOW DONE, WITHOUT WHITE DOTS OR SCAR...

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post

What has happend there?

Simple .... great! Congratulations to Dr. Nigam

Where is this Tom guy right now? So he has had treatment and we are awaiting his results in time?