+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scarless FUE?

Default Scarless FUE?

Is there a FUE method that is scarless or scar is minimal enough that shaving the head won't reveal obvious scaring?

Theres HST by Gho, no scars no dots, he uses .6mm punch but you will get thinner results

Pilofocus By dr Wesley promises to give us scarless fue with fut results

by thinner results ofcourse you mean that the amount of grafts per session is low ?
    Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Theres HST by Gho, no scars no dots, he uses .6mm punch but you will get thinner results

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    by thinner results ofcourse you mean that the amount of grafts per session is low ?
    He means low density. Fewer grafts spread out over a larger area.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

I am *exceptionally* curious about this. I have put all other potential HT plans "on hold" until I see how the results of his studies pan out.

Dr. Wesley, "you carry the fate of us all"
    Last edited by baldymcgee; 07-02-2013 at 07:06 PM. Reason: clarification of wording

Quote Originally Posted by William Yates, MD View Post
    A .8mm punch leaves a very tiny punch scar that I thinks looks good when the hair is shaved completely. If you are very, very close to the person you can see the tiny puncture sites. I am not aware of any technique that would not leave some sort of evidence you were there.
    Gosh, that sounds very useful. Wish I knew that.

Oh, that sounds even better. Maybe that was worth waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by William Yates, MD View Post
    A .8mm punch leaves a very tiny punch scar that I thinks looks good when the hair is shaved completely. If you are very, very close to the person you can see the tiny puncture sites. I am not aware of any technique that would not leave some sort of evidence you were there.
    Dr. Yates. I've seen your videos. You are an industry leader in FUE. Do you think you can help a Norwood 6/7 with .8 mm punch to give a little hair on top?

You may heal well enough to show no seasily visible sign of scarring, however, be aware of concentrated shockloss throughout donor if not extracted properly or if extractions are heavily done in one particular area vs the next. That may screw things over and make you look like you have diffuse alopecia. Doctors say it can grow back but what if it is permanent? Just got to be careful who does your procedure and if they do it with great care or attention to detail or leave it to their varying employees.

There is a 5 year age difference between my brother and I. We both inherited our genes from our father. I am balding in a rather strange way, I have thinning hair nearly everywhere. Our choice fell on a Hungarian clinic in Budapest (PHAEYDE). We went for a consultation together with my brother. We both selected the clinic’s S.H.E. (Single Hair Extraction) method, although they told me personally that despite the S.H.E. method, as many as 15,000 pieces of hair could be transplanted, still my hair would never be extra dense, since the bald area was very large. For my brother, hair was transplanted to the front, above his forehead, so in his case it was unquestionable that high density was necessary. However, I believe that at a hair transplantation it is also an important aspect, in what kind of condition the procedure leaves the donor area, thus I also chose the S.H.E. method even though it was not justified. About 5 months have passed and I can already see the result. It is not dense yet, it is still not perfect, but it is worth waiting at least 9 months. I will upload a photo of it. First I sent my brother in December, to see if he would survive it at all... It was interesting to monitor his recovery on a daily basis. The back of his head healed in ca. 4 days, while his transplant target area in ca. 7 days. Later, the same happened in my case.