+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scarless FUE?

Hybrid View

There is a 5 year age difference between my brother and I. We both inherited our genes from our father. I am balding in a rather strange way, I have thinning hair nearly everywhere. Our choice fell on a Hungarian clinic in Budapest (PHAEYDE). We went for a consultation together with my brother. We both selected the clinic’s S.H.E. (Single Hair Extraction) method, although they told me personally that despite the S.H.E. method, as many as 15,000 pieces of hair could be transplanted, still my hair would never be extra dense, since the bald area was very large. For my brother, hair was transplanted to the front, above his forehead, so in his case it was unquestionable that high density was necessary. However, I believe that at a hair transplantation it is also an important aspect, in what kind of condition the procedure leaves the donor area, thus I also chose the S.H.E. method even though it was not justified. About 5 months have passed and I can already see the result. It is not dense yet, it is still not perfect, but it is worth waiting at least 9 months. I will upload a photo of it. First I sent my brother in December, to see if he would survive it at all... It was interesting to monitor his recovery on a daily basis. The back of his head healed in ca. 4 days, while his transplant target area in ca. 7 days. Later, the same happened in my case.