+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    I don't need to read the link (re: head transplants) to know that face transplants have happened, are happening, will continue to happen, and are already well within the realm of scientific possibility.

https://www.google.ca/#q=face+transp...4de6327b68d560

edit: Apparently my links don't ******ing work. Google "face transplant"; that is all.
    Your ignorance is now amusing me. Clandestine I'd argue you are the dumbest dude on this forum. The article discusses science being capable of a "head" transplant, not a "face" transplant you Neanderhal.

Is your head considered your face? Read the damn thing before you sound like a complete tool bag. Has nothing to do with face transplants.

The article states the idea of attaching your head to a different goons body, attaching the spine, etc. I just wasted 2 minutes of my life responding to your idiotic posts and ignorance, while summarizing what you simply could have read yourself.

lul u mad?

its ok

HAHAHAHAHHAHA this is awesome we may have lost Aderans in the last couple days but the level of humor on the forum has increased, this is good!

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Your ignorance is now amusing me. Clandestine I'd argue you are the dumbest dude on this forum. The article discusses science being capable of a "head" transplant, not a "face" transplant you Neanderhal.

Is your head considered your face? Read the damn thing before you sound like a complete tool bag. Has nothing to do with face transplants.

The article states the idea of attaching your head to a different goons body, attaching the spine, etc. I just wasted 2 minutes of my life responding to your idiotic posts and ignorance, while summarizing what you simply could have read yourself.
    Way to take this 100x too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by staythick View Post
    your ignorance is now amusing me. Clandestine i'd argue you are the dumbest dude on this forum. The article discusses science being capable of a "head" transplant, not a "face" transplant you neanderhal.

haha

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Way to take this 100x too seriously.
    My comments obviously show how serious I take this article. Especially when I stated several times this article is a joke...looks like we have a winner Clandestine.

I say we attach Clandestine's head to 25 going on 65's body. Double the goon all in one. Two Neanderthal's instead all in one. Perfect.

Why has Dr. Lauster squandered his findings for the last 3+ years?

If Ashton Kutcher dies can I have his head?

Wait a minute, wouldn't I be dead if they chopped my head off in order to sew his on to my neck?

shh sausage this isn't funy, b serious