+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

How many surgeons do joint Hair Transplants and SMP?

How many surgeons approve of SMP?

Say you are told you are 'limited' in donor hair and can't achieve what you are after........Couldn't an option be to go over the recommended limit by whatever is necessary (without going too over the top) and fill in the back/sides of the head with SMP.

Would any surgeons be happy to go beyond what they would normally want to take from the back of the head if the patient was happy to fill in thin looking hair at the back/sides with SMP? Then of course the patient would need to keep the sides and back of their hair short.....and could go for this kinda haircut:

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    .....and could go for this kinda haircut:

I'm sorry to say but you would need to have amazing donor density to ever be able to get a hairstyle like that! The top would be far too thin on most people wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ukcali View Post
    I'm sorry to say but you would need to have amazing donor density to ever be able to get a hairstyle like that! The top would be far too thin on most people wouldn't it?
    Oh god....

I just made a separate thread for this and when I wrote it I thought I better emphasise that I was only referencing the HAIR STYLE as I thought someone would say something like 'you will never achieve something that thick' and then I come back in here and someone has written just that.

I was simply referencing a hairstyle which keeps the back and sides very short.

In no way was I asking for or expecting that density.

dear sausage dont go yet cause nigam is already around the corner if you are hard to be convinced , believe it or not he can make 1 hair two and then have the first hair to make it two again and again, the implantation density can be as high as it can for all surgeons,,,,

i am just saying

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    dear sausage dont go yet cause nigam is already around the corner if you are hard to be convinced , believe it or not he can make 1 hair two and then have the first hair to make it two again and again, the implantation density can be as high as it can for all surgeons,,,,

i am just saying
    I understand.

This is what makes everything so hard and confusing for me.

There is not just Nigam's apparent 'cure' being talked about in the upcoming treatment thread, there are several treatments that are being talked about that could come to light in the near future. I do not know what to make of any of them because this kind of thing happens all the time and never comes to fruition. Knowing my luck I'd spend a fortune on a hair transplant and a week later a much better option and a better price will arrive on the scene.

Not to mention that I have so much to work out and talk about with various consultants that I feel what could be relatively simple is an absolute ball ache, given the to and fro of consulting, and the waiting times for consultations and hair transplants are ridiculous.

It is hard work.

I feel I know what I want but am far far from getting anything done and I feel like I need something done now or at least before another year goes by....as I get closer and closer to 30 years old.

oh i see then, so if we see that nigam current documented cases appear extraordinere results qith donour regen i fly to india will you join?

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    oh i see then, so if we see that nigam current documented cases appear extraordinere results qith donour regen i fly to india will you join?
    ummm........

1. You could be a mentalist, so I am not so sure lol.

2. I think it would take a lot more than Nigam showing us images of growth to convince me. I need some solid proof that the whole hairloss industry takes note of.

3. If above happend I think there would be a massive waiting list.

4. I would first need to know if it is totally safe and that my balls won't turn into melons.

can you just post pics of where you are....?

Where I am..... hair-wise?

I am NW6, think that's as much info as u need.

Another option is...

If 3000 grafts is the average amount of grafts to go from a receded hairline look with coverage up to halfway up the scalp then for me 2000-2500 grafts could be used a bit more sparsely to take it a little bit further than halfway up the scalp........

then 2000 grafts sparsely into the crown would possibly do for me to give a thinning look and more importantly frame my face.

What I need to understand is how 2000 grafts spread sparsely through the crown look.

If not as thick as I would hope, then maybe 500-1000 SMP dots would work.

Got to get creative.