+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I still haven't read where this treatment was tested on "MPB" sufferers.

Follicle Nutrient Deficiency Syndrome? Alopecia Areta? Where was this tested on Androgenic Alopecia sufferers, which is what we mostly have on this forum?

I still don't see what the fuss is about. It also states they will not perform treatment or encourage travel from citizens from outside countries where this is yet to be approved. Meaning nobody can just go to Colombia to get this done unless they are a citizen. Is that what I'm reading?

None of this seems promising in the least.
    No, you're reading it wrong. They're simply not going to encourage (ie. advertise to Americans, Europeans etc) to come to less regulated countries to get treatment. FNDS is caused by DHT inflaming the receptor near the follicle slowly starving the follicle of nutrients. The biologix formula prevents, and around 80-85% of the time reverses FNDS. So yes, it has been tested on MPB sufferers.

Keep in mind I'm repeating what they said, this could all be BS but honestly I think they have something here.

This strikes me as a very nice maintenence/slight reversal of minituraxied follicle treatment.

We need to just have a forum vet go take one for the team

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    This strikes me as a very nice maintenence/slight reversal of minituraxied follicle treatment.

We need to just have a forum vet go take one for the team
    I want to go as soon as possible. So I could potentially be that member. Unless of course Dr nigams HM and doubling is confirmed then I'll probably just opt for that.

This or nigam stem cells + scarless FUE = functional MPB cure, rite??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    This or nigam stem cells + scarless FUE = functional MPB cure, rite??!!!
    Nigam hasn't proved anything to us definitively (yet).

And we have no idea whether or not Biologix works, either. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post

And we have no idea whether or not Biologix works, either. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.
    What he said...

Originally Posted by clandestine

What he said...
    Agreed. Like all of you, I hope that the Biologix folks are onto something, but I have my doubts. Why haven't we ever heard of Follicle Nutrient Deficiency Syndrome before? Have any independent dermatologists ever acknowledged this condition?

On the Biologix website there is some information about a 100% success rate in halting the progress of alopecia based on subjective assessments--hardly scientific at all, even for preclinical work. Where are the hair counts? Why not use objective measures? Some of the pictures look good, but still nothing that couldn't be accomplished with concealers, photo manipulation, and other camera trickery. The website even mentions something about a partnership with an institute in Beijing and incorporating principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Doesn't exactly give me a lot of confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    What he said...

I absolutely agree... I was just suggesting IF one of those proves to be effective.... It really isn't asking for much

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    Agreed. Like all of you, I hope that the Biologix folks are onto something, but I have my doubts. Why haven't we ever heard of Follicle Nutrient Deficiency Syndrome before? Have any independent dermatologists ever acknowledged this condition?

On the Biologix website there is some information about a 100% success rate in halting the progress of alopecia based on subjective assessments--hardly scientific at all, even for preclinical work. Where are the hair counts? Why not use objective measures? Some of the pictures look good, but still nothing that couldn't be accomplished with concealers, photo manipulation, and other camera trickery. The website even mentions something about a partnership with an institute in Beijing and incorporating principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Doesn't exactly give me a lot of confidence.
    The thing is that we don't even know if Biologixhair has a product. All we know is that there is a website that claims to have a cure for baldness.