+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Not sure what to make of this, why have we not heard of them before? Why is Yates promoting it? This is confusing.

Hmmm i too dont know what to make of this the results loook reasonably good to me but none of them are slick bald they are all thinners, a few of the before and after pictures say it restored their receeding hairlines bt they all apear to still have a thin hair line so not sure how it would work on completley bald people, it says they are apoplying for fda / ema I dont know how long EMA take to approave I am willing to travel and pay a high price for the cure but flying to columbia once a month for six months then twice a year after that fom the UK just is not do-able for me, so not going to pin my hopes on this in uk or europe any time soon but will be keeping my eye on them.

The injection treatments that are starting to appear such as this PRP and NIgams HM are more appealing to me than any transplant but nothing strikes me yet as being 100% to regrow all you're hair, hey ho only another five years

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    like replicel? do you live in a cave? replicel is probably the best chance we have at a cure in the next 10 years.
    You must not have been around last spring when RepliCel was was paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to stock promoters to pump up their stock. Whores like Tobin Smith and a bunch of other paid promotion services. It worked too, with vastly increased trading volume and an increase in price. Then they released their results and the stock priced halved in a matter of days. Now it trades at .40 cents a share. RepliCel was a cash strapped company when they were blowing hundreds of thousands on stock ads too. What a joke.

RepliCel's management is very sketchy, with lots of highly paid management for a company whose day to operations consist of nearly nothing. They also came public via reverse merger, which is the way most fraudulent companies in the past several years went public. The man who ran their reverse merger, whose name escapes me for the moment, has been involved with a bunch of other bio-med reverse mergers that have flopped, and either been halted on the OTCBB or trade for pennies. I think RepliCel also has a large management stock option plan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    You must not have been around last spring when RepliCel was was paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to stock promoters to pump up their stock. Whores like Tobin Smith and a bunch of other paid promotion services. It worked too, with vastly increased trading volume and an increase in price. Then they released their results and the stock priced halved in a matter of days. Now it trades at .40 cents a share. RepliCel was a cash strapped company when they were blowing hundreds of thousands on stock ads too. What a joke.

RepliCel's management is very sketchy, with lots of highly paid management for a company whose day to operations consist of nearly nothing. They also came public via reverse merger, which is the way most fraudulent companies in the past several years went public. The man who ran their reverse merger, whose name escapes me for the moment, has been involved with a bunch of other bio-med reverse mergers that have flopped, and either been halted on the OTCBB or trade for pennies. I think RepliCel also has a large management stock option plan as well.

Okay that's all well and good, but tell me why, if you don't believe they are a legit company coming with a cure, they got a company like Shiseido to invest large sums of money in them and buy the licensing for RepliCel's RCH-01 hair regeneration technology?

Yates also promotes laser light therapy...

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    God I hate this ****ing industry, we can't trust anybody!!!

Laser light therapy may have potential. It's just it doesn't work for everybody.

^Yeah sounds like a great treatment :eyeroll:....how many does it work for?

^Yeah sounds like a great treatment :eyeroll:....how many does it work for?
    From what I've researched I would say 2 out of 10 for maintenance..but it saved 2 and that is what matters. That may not sound good to you, but I'm sure those 2 people are grateful for it.

Honestly, I don't think anyone should look at any of the HT docs for anything more than their surgical skill. It's a business like anything else and I guess if they think these treatments work even a little bit, they are going to try to sell it.

Personally, I think laser is a crock, but Yates seems like a really good HT surgeon. Some of the best HT docs seem to sell that crap.