+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Wasn't Armani the best back in the day?
    http://www.alviarmani.com/forum/Topic28-12-1.aspx

What! 15k as in £15,000 British Pounds?

You barely have any hairloss. If it costs £15,000 to fix your minimal loss it should cost £100,000 to fix my totally bald scalp.

This isn't the case......from a quick search someone had a HT with Feriduni and it cost him £9000 for 2500 grafts.

So maybe you do been 15,000 dollars and not pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Wasn't Armani the best back in the day?
    He was known for extremely dense, low hairlines which at the time seemed very impressive because most known clinics were not doing them

However you will also find negative testimonials from guys who were dense packed yet their growth rate was just crap. I remember one in particular posted on multiple forums looking for help, I believe he spent all his money to travel from China and get an Armani transplant, and ended up with a horrible result (looked like 30% growth rate maximum). Armani's clinic ended up getting him suspended or banned from one of the sites he posted on (not this one)
    Not to mention the ethics of dense packing a juvi hairline on a guy in his early 20s. A guy like that could stay on fin+minox every day and still be f*cked by his late 20s

There were guys in like 2008 who were aware of the donor limit issues but said "hey we will have hair multiplication in a few years with Intercytex, might as well dense pack my hairline/temples now." I hate to see what some of those guys look like now, particularly ones who did not stick with DHT inhibs.

Honestly all you have to do is look at the official website and see that they are not serious about showing what to expect from their work. Full of stylized "modeling" shots with weak lighting and angles, no video except interviewing them from a distance, and actually many of the showcased results are 5 years old....

Anyone who really wants to look into the possibility of getting an aggressive hairline restoration, I recommend a more serious clinic like Feriduni, Rahal, H&W

Hi, I'm back.

Re: the 15k, US dollars not pounds.

Thanks for all the great responses thus far.

At least I was close , I like both Rahal & Feriduni however, I will take a look at hasson and Wong.

Thanks All.

Quote Originally Posted by czarr01 View Post
    Hi, I'm back.

Re: the 15k, US dollars not pounds.

Thanks for all the great responses thus far.

At least I was close , I like both Rahal & Feriduni however, I will take a look at hasson and Wong.

Thanks All.
    Hasson & Wong do only do FUT (strip), but they are good at what they do. One thing as you to be careful about is FUT vs FUE. Do your home work, and take your time before deciding your clinic, and the type of surgery you want to under go. While FUT can produce some impressive results, remember, one your cut, your cut. Best of luck in your final decision.

Good Grief, this is getting tough.

could someone put me out of my misery and just tell me who the top doctors are for Frontal ? this is becoming exhausting.

Quote Originally Posted by czarr01 View Post
    Good Grief, this is getting tough.

could someone put me out of my misery and just tell me who the top doctors are for Frontal ? this is becoming exhausting.
    Rahal, Ferundi

I agree Rahal and Feriduni impress me most with their hairlines (but to be fair, there are probably amazing cases by other good doctors that I just have not had the pleasure to see)

However this H&W result really impressed me and made me realize they can compete with anyone for hairlines, but usually do not go this aggressive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnbjHEJULPI

(And that guy's hair is caked with gel and brushed straight up/back!)

teg brings up a good point that H&W only do strip. Definitely a consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    I strongly recommend a different clinic.
    May I ask why? thank you