+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Conpecia's Indo/Chromo/Minox Log

Received Iron Dragon Indo/Chromo today and just applied both in addition to Rogaine foam 5%. This will be a once daily application in the evening. The singular goal is the complete cessation of hair loss; any regrowth will be a bonus.

Notes:

-The indomethacin is warm when applied.
    -Make sure your hair is toweled dry before applying. I didn't in my haste and now I'm dripping water plus the mixture everywhere and can't dry it for fear of losing some and wasting an application.

-"Before" photos are forthcoming. Do not expect high quality photos. They'll show the hairline and crown as best I can. If results are mind blowing you'll be able to tell. If not who cares.

-I'll try to update at least weekly. I get pissed when guys go away for months at a time leaving us guessing.

-I'll answer questions when I can but mostly this will be a passive log. If I don't answer you it's nothing personal, I'm just a very busy guy and my knowledge on all this is pretty limited.

-Any advice on application is appreciated. I just sprayed some into my hands and massaged my scalp so I'm not sure how much got through my hair. But as I said the indo is warm.

-No sides so far other than slight itchiness on forehead.

Hopefully I'll be able to flush my fin down the toilet in 3 months. Wish me luck.

Good luck conpecia! hoping the best for you..

my only question is, does the indo/chromo come ready to apply from iron dragon? or do you have to mix it with something?

FTL

Thanks. Comes ready

Great, will be following this closely. Keep us updated every few months.

All the best, con.

Nice bro, i might hop on this soon, replace topical cet with it, but lets see, its already on the way along with ram - not sure when i will start using them

Guys, any reported sides or mumblings of possible sides from people on this combo?

Why not use RAM by itself? What's the purpose of the Indo/Chromo if it inhibits the good PGE2? I wonder what this could induce side wise...

Good luck, I'll jump on board once I gather more info, but this log helps tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Guys, any reported sides or mumblings of possible sides from people on this combo?

Why not use RAM by itself? What's the purpose of the Indo/Chromo if it inhibits the good PGE2? I wonder what this could induce side wise...

Good luck, I'll jump on board once I gather more info, but this log helps tremendously.
    I haven't heard of anyone successfully using RAM alone, whereas several have reported their loss stopping on indo/chromo. People who switched to RAM are even switching back now, saying IC worked better...

I suspect it may have something to do with the CRTH2 receptor regenerating fast....

Guy from Hair Site: "I can't speak for Alec, but I have definitely seen a shedding or thinning since switching from Indo/Chromo to Ramatroban. My wife had just said that she could see that my hair was thickening just before I switched, and now I'm right back where I was before trying anything. That said, I can't definitively blame the Ramatroban. I'm under an enormous amount of stress right now. Plus, I tried a testosterone supplement for a couple of weeks to see if it would negatively affect my hair. I'm off it now, but my hair still hasn't recovered. I've planned to stick with the Ram until the end of the year to give it time, but if I keep thinning for another month or so I may have to switch back. "

Thanks for keeping us updated, will be following this with interest.

-Any advice on application is appreciated. I just sprayed some into my hands and massaged my scalp so I'm not sure how much got through my hair. But as I said the indo is warm.
    Can it be sprayed directly onto the scalp? If not, I would be inclined to wear latex gloves or something to massage it into the scalp. After all, there is no need for it to be absorbed anywhere else (through the skin of your hands).